Reviews for Of Bear Cubs, Meerkats, and Hobbits
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 1 . 1/2
I can't believe you have only written two stories! THIS IS AMAZING! I love this story, I've read it before, and am currently reading it again because it is that good.
Adriene SC chapter 50 . 1/23/2017
Love love love this so so so damm much.
The best kurtbastian ever. Really. I can't explain how much I love this fic.
Blaine was insane and I was expecting to read more about Dave and his bf but all in all this was an amazing fic. And the kurtbastian omg that was amazing!

All my love to you,your writing and your beta.
Hope she appears again though xD

May the pizza be with you gurl!
Damm xD
Luzalluria Light chapter 50 . 7/23/2016
So I actually hardly ever watched Glee and barely knew the characters and have NO idea how I got to this story after waltzing merrily through fanfiction...but damn. I'm glad that I did. WOW! This was a phenomenal read from beginning to end (you have really made me not like Blaine and love Sebastian...) Your writing still is fantastic and I loveddddddd this story.
9Dragons chapter 50 . 6/17/2016
This was beautiful. It is my all time favorite glee fan fiction ever. Off to see if you have other stories. Thank you.
AmusedPerson chapter 28 . 5/21/2016
-looks at Sebastian's middle name. looks at publish/update date. squints suspiciously-

Can you see the future?

Also, I'm loving the story so far. 3
Lisa.MWK chapter 26 . 3/27/2016
OMG
I'm reading this story again I'm in a car in Belgium and I'm Lmfao
And the baby started coughing
julschristine975 chapter 50 . 3/24/2016
I have really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks so much. :)
amberlee042 chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
I am
icedragonfirebird chapter 50 . 10/4/2015
Holy crap, this is has got to be the most precious kurtbastian story I have ever read. You're a really great writer and let no one tell you otherwise.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Sorry if my english is not well, but I just have to say something. I'm so in love with Your story. The best Sebastian ever (and Kurt, but I love him unconditionally so... yeah). And first sex scene - just... I don't know what to say (trust me, it's unusual), so hot and so funny AND so Kurtbastian! Thank You. x
synchromeshade chapter 39 . 11/22/2014
God, this story make me hate Blaine so much. He is so... ugh
Guest chapter 40 . 8/23/2014
Woah, the last thing Blaine said "[...] Because no matter what I said to you, what I did to you, you would accept it, and you loved me anyway."
God the chills that gave me, it was pure gold
PassionOfImbattables chapter 50 . 8/18/2014
Hello!

I'm frnech so ssory if he has mistakes.

Your story makes me ship Kurtbastian. How don't love kurtbastian when we read your story?

This story it's amazing! Your Kurt it's the rela kurt and i love that. Blaine is blaine and i hate him a little and the theory's Kurt about Blaine sounds real for me and explain lot of things in the tv show. I love your sebastian, his family is horrible.

So, I in love with your story, thank you for this little pearl, she changes my life :)

Passion of Imbattables
jasperskitty chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Usually I love Blaine to bits. But the way you see or shall I say dissect his actions is really entertaining. I love this story. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
iBunnyxD chapter 50 . 8/14/2014
Loveeeeeeee. This story is too good!
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »