Reviews for Of Bear Cubs, Meerkats, and Hobbits
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
Sorry if my english is not well, but I just have to say something. I'm so in love with Your story. The best Sebastian ever (and Kurt, but I love him unconditionally so... yeah). And first sex scene - just... I don't know what to say (trust me, it's unusual), so hot and so funny AND so Kurtbastian! Thank You. x
synchromeshade chapter 39 . 11/22/2014
God, this story make me hate Blaine so much. He is so... ugh
Guest chapter 40 . 8/23/2014
Woah, the last thing Blaine said "[...] Because no matter what I said to you, what I did to you, you would accept it, and you loved me anyway."
God the chills that gave me, it was pure gold
passion of Imbattables chapter 50 . 8/18/2014
Hello!

I'm frnech so ssory if he has mistakes.

Your story makes me ship Kurtbastian. How don't love kurtbastian when we read your story?

This story it's amazing! Your Kurt it's the rela kurt and i love that. Blaine is blaine and i hate him a little and the theory's Kurt about Blaine sounds real for me and explain lot of things in the tv show. I love your sebastian, his family is horrible.

So, I in love with your story, thank you for this little pearl, she changes my life :)

Passion of Imbattables
jasperskitty chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Usually I love Blaine to bits. But the way you see or shall I say dissect his actions is really entertaining. I love this story. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
iBunnyxD chapter 50 . 8/14/2014
Loveeeeeeee. This story is too good!
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 50 . 7/19/2014
Started this around 7:00pm finished it at 4:50am haven't done anything all day *not that I do anyways*Becuase I couldn't tear myself apart from reading this story.I honestly couldn't stop reading usually with story's that have a lot of chapters I quit half way through but this story is LIFE if you ever make I real book I would so read it you have this writing style thats just awesome and all the small details like the nickname and insults are just brilliant
allan calderini chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Omg this chapter was amazing,it make me laugh so much and its 2:41am right now. Good job you make a personification of Puck really amazing love it how you create it in your story,and Sebastian laughing of all of Kurt men and britt God you have me hook.
xCaellachx chapter 50 . 6/28/2014
I love this story no matter how many times I read it! I laugh, cry, rage, and simply enjoy.
TuscanyRose chapter 24 . 6/23/2014
Seriously, this is my absolute FAVORITE chapter! Sebastian is SO whipped and Kurt's outrage wad flatout hilarious! :-D Lol
LastScorpion chapter 50 . 4/26/2014
What a terrific story! I really enjoyed reading it. My favorite part was the whole Chandler/Dave relationship - Chandler was always so cheerful, and Dave (when we last saw him) was so sad - I love the idea of them being together. Also this story was funny, and really well-written.
bagofpopcorn chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
Rereading this story again. Its still as awesome as evet
ntomk chapter 50 . 4/26/2014
I'm not crying, there is just a Kurtbastian in my eye. Honest.

*breaks down crying*

This was too perfect.
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
aw,he wanted to gather the girls for shopping!so cute :D
kingsholto chapter 50 . 4/9/2014
You know, I really liked this. Sweet, funny, a bit angsty. Just great. It was the first one I read of this pairing, so it will be the one I compare all others to. I hope they can stand up to it.
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »