Reviews for Of Bear Cubs, Meerkats, and Hobbits
darckel chapter 50 . 4/18
I love it! It was so good to read and I enjoyed it lots
LeBelle chapter 50 . 3/21
Is it too much that I hope there's a sequel? I know you did the epilogue thing, but I imagine there's so much more we could see with these two... maybe not 50 chapters again, I need sleep (I stayed up until 4 am reading this and had to go to bed and finished it the next morning).
LeBelle chapter 49 . 3/21
Ok, so I hope you take this as the compliment it is and not as a comparison of stories or anything else like that. I read this story to this point and I found that it's the perfect prequel to 'Don't You Remember' a story about Kurt and Seb being married and Kurt has amnesia. It's not the backstory that they talked about but the emotion, the love, the need, the effort and fear to get where they were before everything went wrong... they go together, these two stories. Thank you for this, I'm really glad I stumbled upon it.
LeBelle chapter 34 . 3/20
I think you hit the right note with Blaine and Cooper. Blaine's nuts. Cooper bought it, which seems to be canon. I have to keep reminding myself that the only reasons I liked Blaine in the show were because 1. when they did get together, Blaine just stared at Kurt with such devotion and love all the time (but I do see and have had my own complaints about Blaine through the entire run. He's such a baby attention seeker even if I do write them together, I'm working up to a Kurbastian fic- I keep Blaine together because of point 2). 2. I loved Darren Criss when I was 22 and saw him in A Very Potter Musical. I just did. He was so darn adorable and cute and funny and I had him as by computer background for awhile because he was one of the most attractive actors I had seen to date and liked as an actor; I am not usually a fan of actors outside of roles they participate in rather than the actor themselves (others have followed and are more so) but I still think Darren Criss is adorable, sweet and funny and it sometimes influences my opinion on his terrible character who had a few redeeming qualities but not many.
LeBelle chapter 30 . 3/20
The line about "hold me too tightly" bothered me because it reminded me sooooo much of something. (Not bothered as in bad but just niggled in the back of my mind) and then I looked for it and I found a like "someone to hold me too close" and I saw that it was from Being Alive - the song that Kurt sang to get into NYADA!
Carkeys chapter 35 . 8/25/2019
I love it all but Finn saying “I thought I was Fiyero.” In confused and jealous Finn fashion is adorable
Treatyw chapter 4 . 2/1/2019
oohhh my god this is a mess. what are they thinking. they are just setting themselves up for heartbreak. the fake dating idea is by itself a heartbreaker. but mix in trying to make blaine jealous!
Tiggerfan chapter 50 . 5/18/2018
Thank you for sharing this story! I really like your Kurt and Sebastian. The dynamic of Kurt and Blaine's relationship seemed weird to me. This just makes so much sense, plus it seemed like Kurt's life in New York was better without him. Good luck with whatever you write next!
annette-ella chapter 50 . 4/4/2018
Awesome Story. Thank you for sharing
Lauren's Glee Stories chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I can't believe you have only written two stories! THIS IS AMAZING! I love this story, I've read it before, and am currently reading it again because it is that good.
Adriene SC chapter 50 . 1/23/2017
Love love love this so so so damm much.
The best kurtbastian ever. Really. I can't explain how much I love this fic.
Blaine was insane and I was expecting to read more about Dave and his bf but all in all this was an amazing fic. And the kurtbastian omg that was amazing!

All my love to you,your writing and your beta.
Hope she appears again though xD

May the pizza be with you gurl!
Damm xD
Luzalluria Light chapter 50 . 7/23/2016
So I actually hardly ever watched Glee and barely knew the characters and have NO idea how I got to this story after waltzing merrily through fanfiction...but damn. I'm glad that I did. WOW! This was a phenomenal read from beginning to end (you have really made me not like Blaine and love Sebastian...) Your writing still is fantastic and I loveddddddd this story.
9Dragons chapter 50 . 6/17/2016
This was beautiful. It is my all time favorite glee fan fiction ever. Off to see if you have other stories. Thank you.
AmusedPerson chapter 28 . 5/21/2016
-looks at Sebastian's middle name. looks at publish/update date. squints suspiciously-

Can you see the future?

Also, I'm loving the story so far. 3
Lisa.MWK chapter 26 . 3/27/2016
OMG
I'm reading this story again I'm in a car in Belgium and I'm Lmfao
And the baby started coughing
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »