Reviews for Of Bear Cubs, Meerkats, and Hobbits
letshaveakiki chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
I CANT TAKE THIS SELF-DEPRECATING LOVE.
IF KURT AND SEBASTIAN THINK THEY'RE UGLY, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MAKES ME.
letshaveakiki chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
I love this ship :) really lets out Kurt's snarky personality :)
letshaveakiki chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
ERMAGERD KURTBASTIAN HAS ME PANTING LIKE AN ANIMAL
Guest chapter 31 . 6/17/2013
in my head im think that kurt should sing fighter
grenouillenue chapter 50 . 6/17/2013
I loved this, the attention to detail, the nicknames, helping each other through hurtful comments. I loved the fact that in each chapter something was happening, there were points were you could have ended the story and it would have felt more or less complete but it also never felt like you were dragging it out just for the sake of a longer story.
grenouillenue chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I have this problem reviewing a chapter when there is another one waiting for me to read it, this is just a heads up I have enjoyed the first 10 chapters and you may see more reviews from me on upcoming chapters referencing something from a previous chapter.
Really enjoying your world
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Of all my favourite fics, I always seem to come back to this one the most to re-read - so reading again just because I can!
The Crownless Queen chapter 50 . 5/23/2013
Lovely story :) I loved the idea, and i had a really good time reading this :p I can't believe my first Glee fic wasn't even a Blaine/Kurt, cause I just love that pairing, but I think you really did a great job with this story :p
Great work ;)
Calmzone1 chapter 50 . 4/29/2013
Totally loved this story! I loved your characterizations of everyone. So well done! Congratulations
Severus'-girl96 chapter 50 . 4/9/2013
I absolutely loved this. It only took me 2 days to read it because i didnt want to stop reading!
Joyansorrow chapter 50 . 4/1/2013
AWWWWwwww! That last Sebs line is so cute AND I totally love this story.. you can see it how fast I actually read it by looking the first review I wrote ;) but seriously.. this is THE BEST kurtbastian fi I've ever and will ever read :)))
Joyansorrow chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Loving the Niff action here :)
Joyansorrow chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
I think I'm in love your version of Puck ;)))
Joyansorrow chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Oh my God! I love this fic already... starting to read more. And that" posessive bear mode".. I can totally see Burt do that ;)
LoginProblems chapter 50 . 3/21/2013
Okay. Holy shit. I've always been a Kurtbastian and Klaine fan, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to think about Blaine the same way again. Because, really, your arguments make a lot of freaking sense. And Seb in this was amazing, just freaking amazing! And then Puck! And Sam! Just brilliant. Because Kurt rules them all. I'm dead, the genius of this has boiled my brain. Oh! And the whole Wicked thing- that was pretty cool too. Great job!
1,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »