Reviews for The Aim of Waking
Godogma chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Maple syrup definitely isn't good for that.

I saw a kid try it a while back... He was lucky he was male... :P His buzz cut didn't look too bad.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great, well written fic!
bethmike3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I love your writing style. You have this ability to pull the reader in and immerse them in the story through astute character observations, humor, intimacy and raw emotion. So well done!
fembot79 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
My goodness! This just left me speechless, then breathless, then some combination of speechless breathless. I do believe your fic just gave me asthma, in a good way (huh, okay, that sounded way smoother in my head). Anyway, wonderful piece of writing you got there. Cheers :) -Dia
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I just found this and it's great;) well balanced with humor, seriousness, and romance!
Ctf20 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was beautiful. I love drunk honest beckett.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I just found this story and I am so in love with it. It's 3 a.m. and I wish I had better words to say how much I love it. It was full of so many emotions and it's just a beautiful story.
needsglasses chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I liked it. Thank you. Thank you. :)
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very good and lovely story ! Thanks !
Shena1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sweet... and sexy... and sad... and wonderful. :D
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is so good! Such a beautiful, melancholy mood, and then they get all honest with each other and ASFFGHJKHJFDFFDSGHDH! I doubt you're going to continue it but more would be delish!
Copop chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I hope this isn't just because drunk and emotions and stuff. I hope Kate won't run. She's not as far as she is in the series right now, so... But I'm hopeful :)

Loved the styling gel story :D

And of course Castle's epiphany. Butterflies in my stomach.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
O.m.g. favorite story absolutely ever. Everything about that was PERFECT! PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE TO THIS STORY!
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this story and this doesn't really matter all but you say Castle get hospitalized when he was 6 for dehydration and then that the first time he goes to hospital is when he is 9.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012