Reviews for The Aim of Waking
No syrup! Great story!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 5/29
hnnnnngh! wow!
EmmaKingg chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Holy Moly that was amazing! I know I read that before a while back, but it's definitely worth revisiting!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Dayummm! You are amazing. Come back!
Godogma chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Maple syrup definitely isn't good for that.

I saw a kid try it a while back... He was lucky he was male... :P His buzz cut didn't look too bad.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Great, well written fic!
bethmike3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I love your writing style. You have this ability to pull the reader in and immerse them in the story through astute character observations, humor, intimacy and raw emotion. So well done!
fembot79 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
My goodness! This just left me speechless, then breathless, then some combination of speechless breathless. I do believe your fic just gave me asthma, in a good way (huh, okay, that sounded way smoother in my head). Anyway, wonderful piece of writing you got there. Cheers :) -Dia
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I just found this and it's great;) well balanced with humor, seriousness, and romance!
Ctf20 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was beautiful. I love drunk honest beckett.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I just found this story and I am so in love with it. It's 3 a.m. and I wish I had better words to say how much I love it. It was full of so many emotions and it's just a beautiful story.
needsglasses chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I liked it. Thank you. Thank you. :)
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Very good and lovely story ! Thanks !
Shena1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sweet... and sexy... and sad... and wonderful. :D
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is so good! Such a beautiful, melancholy mood, and then they get all honest with each other and ASFFGHJKHJFDFFDSGHDH! I doubt you're going to continue it but more would be delish!