Reviews for Luck of the Draw
Caramelized chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
...awwwwwww
with all the shipwars going on, this was a nice break and buffer for all the frustrating arguments I've read.
this is incredibly cute and it was an adorable idea to start with
awesome job :DD
OnceUponAPrettyGirl14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved it! During all the reading I was just thinking "I wish I was Tentenn, I wish I was Tenten" hahaha, I just love the way you put Neji in a very romantic way, but always with his own personality.
Awsome, love it!
GigiThECraZyxsilentAnna chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
SO CUTE
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
so sweet! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
kyaaaa OMG! So cute! Love it!
Wroathe chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Me again. I just wanted to apologize for all of those GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. I messed up so many their/there/they're(s), and I may have spelled a few things wrong. Sorry about that! I promise I haven't gotten less intelligent :p (on the plus side, though, sixteen reviews! Whoo!)
Wroathe chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Review as we go: here I go! :D

First, I want to say that I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING SO MANY NEJITENS SGKLDSGNFDSKLN! Gosh. I mean, I lovelovelove! your ShikaIno and GaaAiri (it will forever be my Gaara!ship), but a Nejiten is just... ah! :D Anyway, I love the summary. It definitely caught my interest :3

Hm, very good point about Hinata. It seems very Tenten-like to consider her input important, so I enjoy that mention :D Although, the Naruto mention was not so much appreciated... DON'T BE GETTING SOFT ON ME! WE MUST SHIP KIBAHINA FOR LIFE; REMEMBER THAT! (Speaking of which, I'm starting to value another Hinata ship above KibaHina; remind me to tell you about that later!). I do have a question, though. Why did Hinata suddenly decide to bring this up? I mean, I know it's a flashback and portions of the conversation prior to that comment are likely to be left out, but I still don't understand why Hinata would bring it up. It just doesn't seem very like her to share private information about her "crush" (insert gagging noise here) to her other friends. It's not a big thing, but I thought it worth mentioning.

"How romantic." ... "What crap." Oh my God! xD I love you! It's amazing to me how you manage to always keep Tenten so perfectly in character! I love her so much when you write her! :D :D :D

Hm, I quite like Tenten's doubt. I mean, if I were in her position, I would harbor the same doubt, considering Neji's history and his views regarding the 'shinobi way'. He's always been a weird one, and it's definitely reasonable for Tenten to ponder that, despite the fact that she knows Neji so well. I like this story already! :D

"Neji smirked slightly, glad... and tribulation." This line made me smile :) It's very... Neji-like :)

THAT BASTARD! HOW DARE HE NOT ASSESS HER FEARS AND COMFORT HER WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF HER IMMEDIATE RESCUE IN SUCH A CIRCUMSTANCE! HE MUST BE HURT! (Just kidding :p I'm sure that will come at the end; in the mean time, I'll keep reading!)

Ha! Neji Hyuga, falling to the ground at Tenten's blow! And you know, it's not even out of character, given the fact that he is unable to use tenkutsu/kaiten and that both were trained by THE Maito Gai, taijutsu extraordinaire. I don't even feel bad for him. He deserves it.

"He snapped his own leg forward, locking ber leg in place." DFSJDSFNDS;L! This means that Neji and Tenten... are pinned against a tree... they're legs touching... his hand beside her head... :O! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!

AND NOW THEIR FOREHEADS! HOLY JESUS, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME, SENKA? BECAUSE IF SO, I'M LOVING IT! :D :D :D

"... that you would know... many times over..."

Okay. I'm sorry, but I no longer have words to describe how I feel. I think I've gone into fangirl!shock. I mean, wow. I just love them when you write them and oh my gosh I can't wait until they kiss you know like seriously! :D :D :D (I apologize for my bad grammar but oh my goodness my head is now overloaded with Nejiten deliciousness).

"Of course, that's assuming... with all the trouble you'd give them." Ha! HA! There's my good ole' demeaning Neji :) And Tenten trying to kick him down there? Oh, goodness xD I seriously laughed out loud! For a minute I thought you were going to have her kiss him right there, which had me worried, because I couldn't quite see a kiss happening in that exact moment, but I'm immensely happy that you did not. Besides, it was definitely good for a laugh xD

"Not on your life.": the perfect ending to a perfect oneshot :) Seriously, I really did enjoy this. It made me laugh, and Tenten & Neji were very well written. As always, good job. I expect nothing less from my long-lost-twin :)

(And I agree; Minato and Kushina are incredibly adorable! :3)

Oh, and I'm the fifteenth review! Yay! :D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awww! Very sweet and original. Nice job. :)
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Cute :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
That was so good, I love stories were Tenten actally gets to be kickass, because she wouldn't be Nejis sparing partner if she wasn't. I'm impressed by how in character it was, the anime has only hinted at the personallity Neji has developed after finilly getting over is branch family compex and you portrayed him as I had imagined, Well done :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OH GOSH YET ANOTHER AWESOME STORY FROM YOU. HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE FANFICTIONS SO AWESOME. GOSH. I think I'm still flustered and blushing from all this NejiTen action! Gah favorite part of all time when Neji explained his reason trolololol I'm still smiling right now. Amazing amazing job! P.S. It was nice to see Tenten fired up! :)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
OH MY GOODNESS!You should be soooooo proud with this chapter0.0 this was simply amazing! I loved the humor and the details! And the spar!
HeavenlySwirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I like it. Really do. It was very nice. :D
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Fantabulous. With just the right amount of romance in the end. But even without it, it can stand as a pretty awesomesauce friendship story.

/claps approvingly
94stephanie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Loved this oneshot of neji and tenten! Keep writing!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction