Reviews for 5:00
anniexmac1 chapter 27 . 8/1
UPDATE PLEASE
FishDontTouchMyRedvines chapter 1 . 2/8
Love this so so much please keep writing
Love love love this story! Everything is perfect, I just love their little family! So cute! Would love to read more! Great stuff... Keep it up! :)
Alana Lissens chapter 26 . 1/29
Update please! (:
KateyWilson0826 chapter 27 . 1/25
I loved the story! I hope there will be more updates!
Caroline chapter 27 . 1/19
This is an amazing story and you're an incredibly talented writer! I'm dying to finally see Aria tell Ezra about the Jason thing and to figure out what it's about. It's been a while since it was first mentioned and well now we're on chapter 27, so i honestly think it's about time that we get some information and clarification on that, instead of it being dragged to far. Please update soon:)
Itscami chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
I started reading this story yesterday.. My God, is beautiful. I really hope you will update again soon because this story is just so amazing I can't put in words, you're such an amazing writer.. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
InfiniteEzria chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Please update! Your story is so amazing and I want to read more!
Franzi1305 chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Hey, yesterday i started to read your story. And i really love it ! So i dont yell at you for not updating the story :D
But pleeeease continue ! And sorry for my english, I'm from germany
anna chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Oh god and all the saints * - * It is quite a pretty amazing story I love your story and really look forward to hearing that Continues because I love your story * - *
Really I wish aria is pregnant of ezra *-*
Ezria for eternity :333 *-*
I love your story and really write soon *-*
kathryn627 chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
I just found this story with your recent update and I read the whole thing over the last couple days. It's great! Please update again soon, it's an awesome story!
LuvEzriaLucian chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Oh my gosh! I was literally so excited when I saw that you updated! I had to double check to make sure I was thinking of the same fanfic when I saw your post on Tumblr. I totally understand how life gets busy at times, but I do hope that we don't have to wait another year before we get a new update. I reread the whole FanFiction all of yesterday and it made realize how much I loved this story. I can't wait to read more, but hopefully it will be soon! :)
Alana Lissens chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
Nice story (: but what's the jason thing?
jaden.lorts chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
Hey is the story really over:( and I love your story so much you are amazing:)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
I love this story! So please don't forget about it again! It's been too long of a wait! Love love love