Reviews for 5:00
ILOVEHG chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Update pretty pretty please
ILOVEHG chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I know it is a long shot at this point that you will update but please do! I love your story! I read it all in 6 hour the first time around. I am reading it a second time because I love it so much!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/20/2016
Omg I can't stop reading this its so good update soon
EzriaFan01 chapter 27 . 2/8/2016
hi i just re-read this story and i just waned to say that i really really really would like to see you continue it because it is a great story
Kisssses-A chapter 27 . 12/21/2015
Please update, i love this story!
anniexmac1 chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
UPDATE PLEASE
FishDontTouchMyRedvines chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Love this so so much please keep writing
Guest chapter 27 . 2/2/2015
Love love love this story! Everything is perfect, I just love their little family! So cute! Would love to read more! Great stuff... Keep it up! :)
Alana Lissens chapter 26 . 1/29/2015
Update please! (:
KateyWilson0826 chapter 27 . 1/25/2015
I loved the story! I hope there will be more updates!
Caroline chapter 27 . 1/19/2015
This is an amazing story and you're an incredibly talented writer! I'm dying to finally see Aria tell Ezra about the Jason thing and to figure out what it's about. It's been a while since it was first mentioned and well now we're on chapter 27, so i honestly think it's about time that we get some information and clarification on that, instead of it being dragged to far. Please update soon:)
Itscami chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
I started reading this story yesterday.. My God, is beautiful. I really hope you will update again soon because this story is just so amazing I can't put in words, you're such an amazing writer.. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
InfiniteEzria chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Please update! Your story is so amazing and I want to read more!
Franzi1305 chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Hey, yesterday i started to read your story. And i really love it ! So i dont yell at you for not updating the story :D
But pleeeease continue ! And sorry for my english, I'm from germany
anna chapter 27 . 11/1/2014
Oh god and all the saints * - * It is quite a pretty amazing story I love your story and really look forward to hearing that Continues because I love your story * - *
Really I wish aria is pregnant of ezra *-*
Ezria for eternity :333 *-*
I love your story and really write soon *-*