Reviews for 5:00
YD6405 chapter 28 . 1/12
REVIEW THIS IS RUDE I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ALSO CAN ARIA HAVE A GIRL PLZ IF SHE GETS PREGNANT?! PLZ UPDATE SRSLY
Cam chapter 28 . 12/26/2017
So glad to see you come back and try to finish this up! I am anxious to see how the Jason thing plays out. PLL left me feeling empty with their finale. Sure they get married blah blah blah but really after all the heartache these two have endured, she can't have kids?! How fucked up is that? It really felt like someone over there didn't want Ezra and Aria endgame. Anyway...love this story and love your writing and love Ezra Fitz!
Ezria12 chapter 28 . 9/30/2017
Pleaseee update
Guest chapter 28 . 7/17/2017
I just went back and retread this whole story with the new updates and then the new chapters...I am so so excited you are back and I can't wait to see where this story goes. The PLL ending disappointed me as well, but I am loving everyone's creativity on this website that came from it. Much love from Canada. Thanks again and update soon please!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2017
Love this! Been waiting for jason to appear for a while now..pls update soon
Lizz.R chapter 28 . 7/13/2017
Can't believe I've never come upon this fic, I just spent the last two days reading it and I'm glad your planning on finishing it because it's a really good story.
Alana Lissens chapter 28 . 7/10/2017
I'm really glad you decided to update! :)
lucysllove chapter 28 . 7/10/2017
Loved this chapter!
noro chapter 28 . 7/9/2017
Can't wait to read more please awesome writing update soon
lucysllove chapter 27 . 6/23/2017
Update please!
noro chapter 27 . 5/9/2017
More fantastic writing awesome work update asap
ILOVEHG chapter 2 . 8/6/2016
Update pretty pretty please
ILOVEHG chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I know it is a long shot at this point that you will update but please do! I love your story! I read it all in 6 hour the first time around. I am reading it a second time because I love it so much!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/20/2016
Omg I can't stop reading this its so good update soon
EzriaFan01 chapter 27 . 2/8/2016
hi i just re-read this story and i just waned to say that i really really really would like to see you continue it because it is a great story