Reviews for Little Terror
i liked the extra
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Yeah Naruto fixed him good. The boy is living a life similar to his own now. But they don't quite have that logic crushing fear/rage for him that they do for Naruto. Oh well.
TigrezzTail chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Heh, yeah that did seem gruesome and yet completely justified at the same time.
insaneschitsoid chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Little Terror is wonderful! i love how everything is described, and little dark-naruto is the CUTEST thing! he's so innocent, yet crazy even if he can't see it owo

it would be awesome to read about any interactions with the future "rookie nine" in the academy, though i guess it would be a little too much to write anything for once they're in genin teams (imagine THAT fight with zabuza and haku though- some people might even die o-o)
NothereNorthere chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
That was beautiful! I wish someone would write a long story with naruto like this! You are an amazing writer.
Uzumaki Naho chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
This story was AMAZING! Naruto was so sadistic and evil, it was hilarious. Although I do feel bad for the little girl, all those bullies deserved what they got!
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
You really think you can trust Naruto after he ruined your life? Hahah you never could. What else you'd expect?
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Dude... that's some fucked up shit right there. I know Naruto can be evil, but that evil? To completely harm someone else who never did anything.. and just a little girl? It's so evil, I actually like it. nicely done. I can't help but laugh at what 'Kai' got. I just don't think he deserved for what happened to his sister.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Now dat's are two extras...

The one about the hauting rat would have fitted more into the orphanage days, somewhat,... like scaring others with ghost stories, especially the little ones, and blaming Naruto, and then there are cats only HE sees, staring at him, scaring HIM shitless.

And brrrh *shudder* I really thought you would add abortion by fist too.

PS: In chapter 5 I really thought it would end in a "rocks fly, glass chendalier falls, messy-messy squishy-squitsh".

And when he is at this level I can only try to imagine what he'll eventually do to Sasuke, besides killing his brother and smearing the Uchiha name.
Or to ├ťain for killing Jiraya, or to Sasori and Deidara.
But that's full-blown VENDETTA and not just measly revenge anymore.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Damn, dat chapter ruffled my jimmies.
Excellent.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Damn, reading all that again, getting the knots in my stomach again, the wonderful feeling of REVENGE.
It's like the youthful ways of fate, like helping old lady across the street for two to three hours.
But like HE said: It all is just one bad day away.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Ouch, Naruto, you truly are a little terror. So is the Hokage ever going to find out? Or will Naruto keep playing the charade? .
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
No more? I did like this Naruto that takes revenges. I wonder if anyone ever did find out.
Qaina chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I love these stories! We'll done, these interested me and I've read them over and over. I just can't get enough. Thank you for writing them, I now feel like my life is a little more complete.
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Pssshhhht. Naruto is such a sadistic troll... Ku ku ku... I would do even worse. No remorse... After all, I turned off my own emotions when I want... Blood and gore... Beastial in nature... I'm probably more in tune with nature than most people because in fights, I resort to unorthodox ways... Mainly biting. I do have such sharp and tough teeth...