Reviews for It Was My Youth
Veranda chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
I know it's been like four years since you've gotten a review on this fic, so I feel a little weird about it, but I wanted to say: I've read a lot of Digimon fanfiction, and I have never read anything quite like this. You have a style all your own. You're unconventional, and I was drawn in by the strangeness of your writing. I can say that your dialogue is some of the best I've ever seen. Messy, realistic, rambling, ridiculous, delightful lines. I can't even give you an example, because you're consistantly great at it. And your characters are startlingly real. You occasionally go too far, and there are scenes I don't necessarily like, but this was still a very very very great read. Bravo. Thank you!
DecemberSecret chapter 11 . 2/12/2003
I just wanted to comment on how MUCH I enjoyed ur story, I LOVED IT O That's why i couldn't stop until the end just to review :) great job! (haha izzy and yolei argueing... hmmmmmmmm)... can't wait to read next chapt *zooms to TBTYCD*
Savon Locc chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Man fucc this it's all about Koumi! Fucc you jouymi fans amd fucc Mimi and Joe in this ficc
Smegit chapter 11 . 1/31/2002
*Applauding, cheering and praising!* BRAVO! Fantastic story! So many twists, turns and depth to it, as well as some TOP humour too. This has to be the BEST Mimoe I’ve ever read! I particularly enjoyed the playful banter exchanged between Mimi and Joe. Like you mentioned in your fic, they began as a brother/sister relationship that later in the fic started to blossomed into something more. I can’t wait to read “The Best That You Can Do,” to find out how it turns out! The Taiora and Kouyako parts were also super, a tad different than in other fics but brilliantly done anyway! It’s also amazing how you kept everyone “in” character yet giving a little extra to their personalities, that’s definitely a mark of a GREAT writer! How did you do it? I’m definitely going to recommend this fic to everyone! _
DecemberSecret chapter 6 . 1/13/2002
Poor Joe!
DecemberSecret chapter 4 . 1/13/2002
Ahahaha, mimi got outta cleaning, tsk tsk, was hoping to see her work -
Avada Kedavra chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
*shriek* It's so good! _;;; going on my favourites list for sure!
Ismini chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
I like IWMY better than "The Best That You Can Do" although they are both included on one series,plus they are both 08 was obviously the best...I loved it!Like I said in my review of "The Best That You Can Do"(yeah,I reviewed that first,I do that sometimes) this is the best Mimou you've I adore you because you did!Why?Because I love Mimou!_I'm getting a little carried away now,I'm submitting this before I start spilling out more...Favourites list it is!
Cherry Seraphym chapter 11 . 6/17/2001
Now that was a good story! I loved it! And that's saying a lot, cause I absolutely abhor Jyoumi and Kouyako. But this was good. Really good. I loved the characterization, I loved the humour and I loved the angst! VERY nice work! _
gone account chapter 11 . 5/27/2001
This story...where should I start? It was terrific! I had started this story a couple of months ago, but stopped at chapter three or so. That was so stupid of me! I had no clue I was missing out on such a great story! I *loved* this one. I have just finished reading the last two parts in "The Best That You Can Do," and I now that that this fic is an essential on my favorites list! This story had everything! It made me laugh (especially that one part where Yolei read the romance novel aloud to Izzy), and some parts almost made me cry. Jyou and Mimi are *the* best couple. And all the romantic tension between them...I could *feel* the frustration! No wonder you have so many reviews for this one. This was wonderful. Thank you for writng Jyoumi stories. Bravo!
FerretMalfoy chapter 11 . 4/18/2001
One word. Prodigious! I loved it! It's fics like these that make me a Jyoumi supporter!
logan chapter 10 . 4/18/2001
wow... i didn't know you could write like this. granted it needed more taiora in it, but it was still very good. i'm thuroughly impressed
Pikachumaniac chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
_ I'm reviewing again cause this fic got erased from my favorites list, and it's my absolute favorite Mimoe! *squeaks* If I'm correct, I don't think anything's been added, but I look forward to more! This really is my favorite Mimoe, and it's one of my fave fanfics! *squeals and hugs Jyou*
Jessa Whibley chapter 11 . 3/17/2001
Great story so far! Mimous are cool, but I'm partial to Kouyako, myself. Thank you so much for putting Kouyako in this story! Now, on to the next part! - Alanna
Ishida Minami chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
I really love all of these stories, Mimi-san! I can't wait for more in The Best Thing You Can Do! Sorry, I'm just obsessed with this story...I really love it!