Reviews for Here in the Civilized World
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved it, wish it was longer.
TobiBlack chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
My Gawd! That was hilarious! Kono broke Danny! I couldn't stop cracking up for like ten minutes at least!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love it amazing story
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow, this was awesome. Love the dialogue.
DuchessofYork chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
cute story

...and they keep denying the whole 'married' thing...sigh!

ps: are you gonna do a 'wedding-scene'? lol...
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Only you.

Only you can completely bring me into a world with which I'm barely acquainted and characters whom I scarcely know, and make me not only care about them, but to read like an absolute fiend to see what will happen to them. This piece was sweet, heartwarming and just the tiniest bit sexy all at the same time, and was a delight to read from start to finish.

You're nothing short of amazing, and never forget it.

Love you, as you already know...!
Doni chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
"You broke Danny."

Oh man, I loved this. Danny is just a nurturing, caring, 'taking care of people' type. If that makes him the wife/mom, he should take it as a compliment. ;) This was more of a check to make sure he was being taken seriously and not for granted. And Steve always standing so close? Frickin' adorable! Lovely as per your usual. :)
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Not that I'm an ardent McDanno shipper or anything, but I thought that the progression was utterly adorable. Mostly, though, I loved it for the way you wrote the dynamics between the team members and for how you portrayed Danny. Unfortunately, and you pointed this out in the story, many of the loudest, most vocal fans are also slightly shallow. It reduces the reading pile of Danny fics to a minimal as a result. This was a pleasant, and very welcome, surprise. Thank you.