Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Serve
Ethiel chapter 4 . 8/1
I really love this story! My only issue is that Lane feels the need to mention or think about the fact that she was a soldier/'cop' near enough every other paragraph throughout. I understand that this is to strengthen her backstory and character (which is really important), but it does become quite grating and repetitive after a while. Other than that, this is a great fic, I'm so glad that you've shared it with us, sorry for the complaint!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 5 . 5/29
I will say this last goodbye.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 2 . 5/29
Nope. Nopedy-nope-nopey-nope. A whole buttload of 'nope'.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I think she needs to realize that she doesn't have to be so crass/vulgar to be seen as more then a woman
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
whaaaaat this cannot be happening!
onethousandmoths chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I'd type a longer review, but I'm too hooked to stop. Just so you know, your stories are ruining my life! I'm obsessed!
znk99fg7 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Loving it :)
But what about Haldir's death at the battle of Helm's Deep?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Whoo! 100th comment! I loved it! Can't wait to read 'to honor'! I bet it'll be even better, if possible.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
keep it up loving ur books
twibe chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
So I guess this won't be a HEA then :( since she has to go back and die in her own world she can't be with legolas.. :/
EW4eva chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
There is nothing in this story that I can seem to even begin to criticize. Great great great job!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Again SO GOOD! I am not looking forward to finishing the next one. What will I do without your stories to read?
The EarthSong chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
WHAT?
WyldwoodFaye chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Is Garwine your OC? He is adorable. :P
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Well, I liked your reasoning for why Boromir was fated to die... but I don't believe that Legolas died... he fell instead of Aragorn... he will return. But what about Eowyn? You said that the reason Eowyn fought was because of her grief over losing Aragorn... so will Eowyn not fight now? But these events have made Lane realize that she loves Legolas... so I like that outcome. I'm sure that now she will not deny her feelings.