Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Serve
andrewpine chapter 5 . 4/1
Very much am enjoying your spin on this tale,looking forward to the next book.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 4/1
Good to see he finally broke down her last few barriers.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 3/31
Why did you put Legolas into Aragorn's place in the story?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 3/31
I am so glad i stumbled across these you for writing them.
Carri007 chapter 6 . 1/27
Ah... again, amazing. Everything I said for the last story still stands for this one.
I love how both Lane and Legolas are so tough, and yet vulnerable where the the other is concerned. Their relationship feels so real.
It's a beautiful story, and I can't wait to dive into the next one! (Even though I saw it's labeled as tragedy :(. Ah well, at least I'm semi prepared.)
Ethiel chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
I really love this story! My only issue is that Lane feels the need to mention or think about the fact that she was a soldier/'cop' near enough every other paragraph throughout. I understand that this is to strengthen her backstory and character (which is really important), but it does become quite grating and repetitive after a while. Other than that, this is a great fic, I'm so glad that you've shared it with us, sorry for the complaint!
Fiera Evenstar chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
I will say this last goodbye.
Fiera Evenstar chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Nope. Nopedy-nope-nopey-nope. A whole buttload of 'nope'.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I think she needs to realize that she doesn't have to be so crass/vulgar to be seen as more then a woman
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
whaaaaat this cannot be happening!
onethousandmoths chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I'd type a longer review, but I'm too hooked to stop. Just so you know, your stories are ruining my life! I'm obsessed!
znk99fg7 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Loving it :)
But what about Haldir's death at the battle of Helm's Deep?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Whoo! 100th comment! I loved it! Can't wait to read 'to honor'! I bet it'll be even better, if possible.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
keep it up loving ur books
twibe chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
So I guess this won't be a HEA then :( since she has to go back and die in her own world she can't be with legolas.. :/