Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Serve
Ookamihime Ichimaru chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
hey hey! i love this story! its my favotite lord of the rings story! oh when are legolas and lane gonna get together im so impatient! please update soon!
Ookamihime Ichimaru chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Kat chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Started reading your story two nights ago and though I lost many hours of sleep I find myself without reading material. Hope you update soon. Best story I've read in many years.
Risi-Chan chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Yet another lovely chapter! I can't wait to read more, as always. Keep up the good work!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I was a little worried when Legolas went over the edge but hopefully now that he's back and they both survived the war their relationship will become really good :D cannot wait!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I'll admit I skipped over your fics a few times before I decided to give them a whirl Glad I did! Spent all day reading them! XD I love Lane's character. She's amazing

DFC
srade9779 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
i dont really know what else to say than it was a good chapter
Livia09 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I think I liked this chapter best of all amazing ones you've wrote so far. I can't exactly say why. It is not because Lane and Legolas professed their love for each other ... no, I'm fooling myself. Of course this is the reason ;) "My thanks, dear boy, for fighting alongside my lady" is the sweetest sentence ever! This is why we are enamoured with LOTR or other medieval settings. I have to tell my husband to call me his lady sometimes. But that sounds so pretentious in German. LOTS and LOTS of LOVE Livia
Katia0203 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I just have a question about the battle...where was Haldir? Do the elves not come in the books? It's been ages since I've read them so I can't remember. I do know that Haldir doesn't die in the books...but is he supposed to be at the battle?
LittleNK chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
"I like that you aren't easy" LOL, I wonder how many women can say this to a guy...
WolfRain001 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I Love You! I was having the worst night ever and I got the email saying you posted and my whole night got better! This was a fantastic chapter and I'm glad Legolas survived! You really threw me for a loop last chapter! I was like 0_0 where is she going with this? How will it turn out. It was fantastic! Thank you _
BAD HERO chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I read your two stories in one go. They are beautiful, moving, real, interesting and just what I like to read in a LOTR story. I hope you'll continue to write and that this story continue to be as good as it has been up to now.

Thanks!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
alicia chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
great chapter!
Toxxick Lollie chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Love this! Thank you for updating. :) you are a very talented writer.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »