Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Serve
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
alicia chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
great chapter!
Toxxick Lollie chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Love this! Thank you for updating. :) you are a very talented writer.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
:D
EmilyEverlasting chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Made me cry AGAIN. *applauds* Usually it isn't so easy to make me cry, so well done. :D

I love all the fight scenes, it was so exciting! Especially how absolutely awesome Lane with that little jump/kill the orcs move :D

I just watched the fellowship of the ring last night (for the first time)! So it was fun to read this with all the characters voices fresh in my mind.
srade9779 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
i liked this chapter :) i like the story so i thought i should review. Legolas falling of the cliff really got me by suprise
Annonymous chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Really love this story keep it up!
PetalFall chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Oh my god! What happens! Please tell meeeee! Ph my go how could you end a chapter like that. I'm so upset. Here I am sick and laying in bed rereading your whole story and you end the chapter like this! I'll be checking every day. My goodness I'm a crying little blob of jelly right now... I need you to write the next chapter. Then I'll get better! :D please!
ResoluteShadow chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
woah. this is good. 1 question: Lane is smaller right? not like extremly thin, but not all burly?
Verdani chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
It has been a long time since I have bothered to read a fanfic that isn't complete already. I started with the first of this series and found myself disappointed when it ended. It was only a few days later when you posted the first chapter of the second fic and I immediately read it! It is difficult to find fanfic writers that stick to it and even more so ones that at least try to have proper grammar and spelling. So keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SnakeeyesGrl chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Love this story!Ya know its a good story when you cant put it down and have to keep reading no matter what. And thats how I am with this wait for the next chapters! Wasnt expecting Legolas to go missing, its about time that girl got emotional. _
Livia09 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Are you serious? Ok, I won't worry too much, because Aragorn and Legolas may have switched places and Lane will have him back soon enough, right? Oh please!
ricochette chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Reading the prequel to this basically got me through the most boring day ever at work. And the sequel? Just as great. I'm very weary of stories when it comes to Lord of the Rings, but you really hit the mark.

And honestly? Totally didn't see chapter 2 ending this way! I love the twists!

I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Laemeka chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Ahhh! Great plot twist! I rather figured Lane needed something drastic to make her come to terms with her feelings. Of course Legolas will be ok...right?

Right?

Once again you've managed to create a logical course of events. Somehow you've found that fine line between making sure Lane's actions and thought process are reasonable yet what happens is surprising. So many stories I've read follow the movie or book so closely that they all just seem the same. You've taken just the right (in my opinion) amount of creative liberties to make it interesting without making it completely off the wall.

I also want to commend you for not retelling parts that aren't necessary. I figure most readers know the story enough from the books or movies that writers don't need to reiterate it near word for word. Still it's not uncommon for writers to seem to copy/paste excerpts. It's genuinely from your character's perspective (adding to it's realism), and I appreciate that.

I can't wait for Lane's reaction if/when she and Legolas are reunited. Hopefully they can get a little bit of a break before being separate yet again...
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »