Reviews for Protect and Serve: To Serve
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I was a little worried when Legolas went over the edge but hopefully now that he's back and they both survived the war their relationship will become really good :D cannot wait!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I'll admit I skipped over your fics a few times before I decided to give them a whirl Glad I did! Spent all day reading them! XD I love Lane's character. She's amazing

DFC
srade9779 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
i dont really know what else to say than it was a good chapter
Livia09 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I think I liked this chapter best of all amazing ones you've wrote so far. I can't exactly say why. It is not because Lane and Legolas professed their love for each other ... no, I'm fooling myself. Of course this is the reason ;) "My thanks, dear boy, for fighting alongside my lady" is the sweetest sentence ever! This is why we are enamoured with LOTR or other medieval settings. I have to tell my husband to call me his lady sometimes. But that sounds so pretentious in German. LOTS and LOTS of LOVE Livia
Katia0203 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I just have a question about the battle...where was Haldir? Do the elves not come in the books? It's been ages since I've read them so I can't remember. I do know that Haldir doesn't die in the books...but is he supposed to be at the battle?
LittleNK chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
"I like that you aren't easy" LOL, I wonder how many women can say this to a guy...
WolfRain001 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I Love You! I was having the worst night ever and I got the email saying you posted and my whole night got better! This was a fantastic chapter and I'm glad Legolas survived! You really threw me for a loop last chapter! I was like 0_0 where is she going with this? How will it turn out. It was fantastic! Thank you _
BAD HERO chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I read your two stories in one go. They are beautiful, moving, real, interesting and just what I like to read in a LOTR story. I hope you'll continue to write and that this story continue to be as good as it has been up to now.

Thanks!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
alicia chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
great chapter!
Toxxick Lollie chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Love this! Thank you for updating. :) you are a very talented writer.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
:D
EmilyEverlasting chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Made me cry AGAIN. *applauds* Usually it isn't so easy to make me cry, so well done. :D

I love all the fight scenes, it was so exciting! Especially how absolutely awesome Lane with that little jump/kill the orcs move :D

I just watched the fellowship of the ring last night (for the first time)! So it was fun to read this with all the characters voices fresh in my mind.
srade9779 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
i liked this chapter :) i like the story so i thought i should review. Legolas falling of the cliff really got me by suprise
Annonymous chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Really love this story keep it up!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »