Reviews for This Can't Be Real
Monochrome-Colors chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
Mayotte, Canary...

How do you know that Prussia's a horrible kisser?

Ohonhon /shot

AWESOME CHAPTER~ /shot sgain

I CANNOT DIE! /rocket launcher
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 21 . 4/17/2012
*holds pipe* ok I'm going to kill Mayonette and Canary. Hate them! Anyway, yay you made them kiss! I'm so happy! This kind of made my day. This actually inspires me to write my next chapter! But I am a inspiration to you, right? I'm going to bed because I have SAT testing. Or something like that idk :P Hasta la Pasta~
Rae Wise chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
That was so cute! I wasn't expecting to like PrussiaxMarissa so much, but it's really adorable. I'm glad you chose that ending.
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
I love PrussiaxMarissa! XD so cute! Are you still going to do the Walt Disney Trip story or what? And help me because I have no inspiration for my story xD

And I like the dream. She's been gone for a week? Wow it seems longer.
Mai-Cry chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
that was very good, loved it cant wait to read more! :)
baclk nkeo cahn chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
this was strange but good. when will she be of the dang plane its taking for ever!
AbsolutlyIncrediblAmericanHero chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Yes, my name is super long. XD My original idea wouldn't work... (Absolutely Invisible Canadian Mountie)

IT BETTER BE PRU├čEN. :U
TheNextAlice chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Haaah *le sigh of content* I really love these kinds of stories. I thought Marissa would be like, Hawaii or something haha~

On another note, I wish there was a girl for El Salvador. I'm really grateful for Australia, but if there was a El Salvador, I could pair them! Heehee.

Anyway, naww, Prussia is so awesome!
Monochrome-Colors chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
AMG DREAM SEQUENCE~~~

It's magical. :-) They really are

Ok. Awesome chapter. Unintended pun.
baclk nkeo cahn chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
this was great. cant wait for the next chapter :)
AbsolutlyIncrediblAmericanHero chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
*totally supports Pruissa ever since she woke up in his arms*

...And then she wakes up in Prussia's lap, the blanket covering both of them.
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
Hell yea! You made my day so much better! Woo! I'm glad I inspired you. I made Jen kiss Prussia in the next chapter O_o um anyway, yay! I blame you for that too!
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Oh I'd be into it! You have permission to use my characters! Jen, Sierra, Leslie, or Scott( I say him because he's hilarious! .) I wanna be involved :D

And I'm going to Disney World this July! Woo!
weseli chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This is an awesome story! I love it!
Ducktape980 chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Lol evil tickling! And yes! Hetalia in Disnayland/Orlando sounds hilarious!
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »