Reviews for This Can't Be Real
Mai-Cry chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
that was very good, loved it cant wait to read more! :)
baclk nkeo cahn chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
this was strange but good. when will she be of the dang plane its taking for ever!
AbsolutlyIncrediblAmericanHero chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Yes, my name is super long. XD My original idea wouldn't work... (Absolutely Invisible Canadian Mountie)

TheNextAlice chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
Haaah *le sigh of content* I really love these kinds of stories. I thought Marissa would be like, Hawaii or something haha~

On another note, I wish there was a girl for El Salvador. I'm really grateful for Australia, but if there was a El Salvador, I could pair them! Heehee.

Anyway, naww, Prussia is so awesome!
Monochrome-Colors chapter 20 . 4/16/2012

It's magical. :-) They really are

Ok. Awesome chapter. Unintended pun.
baclk nkeo cahn chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
this was great. cant wait for the next chapter :)
AbsolutlyIncrediblAmericanHero chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
*totally supports Pruissa ever since she woke up in his arms*

...And then she wakes up in Prussia's lap, the blanket covering both of them.
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
Hell yea! You made my day so much better! Woo! I'm glad I inspired you. I made Jen kiss Prussia in the next chapter O_o um anyway, yay! I blame you for that too!
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Oh I'd be into it! You have permission to use my characters! Jen, Sierra, Leslie, or Scott( I say him because he's hilarious! .) I wanna be involved :D

And I'm going to Disney World this July! Woo!
weseli chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This is an awesome story! I love it!
Ducktape980 chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Lol evil tickling! And yes! Hetalia in Disnayland/Orlando sounds hilarious!
Insanity Reigns Supreme chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
That would be funny to have the Hetalia characters run a muck at one of those places. I would like to read that if you do it.
baclk nkeo cahn chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
this was cool. don't like Mayotte & Canary at all they can just die! i think that Marissa should be the republican of Ireland! ;)
Ducktape980 chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Lol! I would have kicked Mayotte and Canary's arses! Or killed them in their sleep, whichever chance I got first... Anyways great job so far! This is hilarious!
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
Writing mean girls is fun. That's why writing Mother Africa and Jen was hysterical. And I'll never wear make up. When I was trying out for cheerleading they said I'd have to wear make up, but I didn't because I don't want unecessary crap on my face. Being forced into make up is worse. I told my mom the day I wear make up is the day I stop being sarcastic. Well, sorry you read my rant about makeup. I had a stressful day so I'm taking it out on your story xD sorry!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »