Reviews for This Can't Be Real
pleasecareformyglasshart chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
mabey its idiot proof J
pleasecareformyglasshart chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
was that supposed to her boss or something?
pleasecareformyglasshart chapter 23 . 7/2/2012
GOSPODI! YA LYUBLYU TEBYA, MAT' ROSSII! 3 Господи! Я ЛЮБЛЮ ТЕБЯ МАТЬ' РОССИИ! 3 OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU MOTHER RUSSIA!3 to tell u the truth, i think i might b worse than bellaruse when it comes to my russia love. :*}
Guest chapter 39 . 7/1/2012
Gosh this story is just... WOOO ADVENTURE
Guest chapter 47 . 7/1/2012
NOOOO it cant be done!ahhhh i cant wait for the sequel i will check first thing when i get the contries seemed so sad!it was an awesome fic though.
RandomCitizen chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
Yeah, after all Trent hasn't been aprehended, yet. :P And bricks are so unclassy, I perfer STONE. :D
Ducktape980 chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
Ohmagawd! Nooooo! Why? I mean I get that you'd miss your family and all but omg! Well, calming down now, I have to say this whole story was amazingly well written, and emotionally heart wrenching! Great job, can't wait for the sequel!
Happy aquatic panda chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
This makes me sad but I can't wait for the sequel. I really hope that marissa doesn't lose her love for Prussia though in the sequel
MilkxCookies chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
NOOOO MARISSA ISJSKAKALMDNLSJSN
*realizes theres a sequal*
WOOOOOO *fist pumps*

great story :D i cant wait TwT
Maya Gordelia chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why did she go hoooooome?
poor prussia :'( he sounded scared on ther phone. (i know it's just a story) i can't even imagine how he's feeling right now. he wanted her to stay! he must feel really... idk, hurt again, betrayed? idk. something along those lines. cuz she didn't listen and went home anyways. and everyone else getting upset too! well done. well done. i have said it before, but well done.
waiting for the sequel! i need more sweet, nation-y goodness from you :P
i never realized how much i use my "r" key on my laptop... it's really worn down...
nadzuke eno mono chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
second amendment beeeyyyyooootttcchhh! any way i loved this story! it made my day and all! do you know any really good hetalia fics with an oc? like really good preferably like this one? thx!
Guest chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
NOO! Prussia and the others needed you, Marissa! *bangs head on table crying*.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
*&Spainbow Dash&*
TarrelYoukai chapter 47 . 6/30/2012
gah, this chapter really messed with my emotions, and I loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 46 . 6/29/2012
I'd love to be hugged by South Korea! That sounds like a awesome party. I would want the Nordics at my birthday party lol .
Aww next chapter is gonna be so emotional! :(
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »