Reviews for This Can't Be Real
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 44 . 6/28/2012
D: ok now that was sad! But these past few chapters have been epic! It makes me wanna finish my Hetalia story now. You encouraged me in a way lol.
I hope they come around ,
Thank you! ;)
Spainbow Dash chapter 44 . 6/27/2012
...Pft. Yes, my name is epic. I would log in, but my DSI is being an ass.

...I apparently have good ideas. XD
RandomCitizen chapter 43 . 6/26/2012
I gotta agree with America on this one. The line was pretty kickass. :3

She just got to word it carefully...and it should be fine. -'
Maya Gordelia chapter 43 . 6/26/2012
lol that was awesome! not the america and prussia getting shot part, that was well written though.

um, i have /some/ ideas on how they could react...
Spainbow Dash chapter 43 . 6/26/2012
Bro, I litterally CHEERED at America's very badass line.

Personally, I think that the most angered would be Romano ('cause he's Romano and gets pissed over everything), Germany (being the strictest and therefore angry at her for not following whatever protocol or shit), and Prussia, Spain, America, and maybe Britain (they're the closest to Marissa, and therefore probably the most hurt by her lying to them). Hey, maybe America knows who her family is! After all, they /are/ an Amerian family. I'd expect countries like Russia and N. Italy to maybe be a little amused, or maybe even realy interested in the fact that they're a story where she comes from.

...Silly Trent, they're /nations/ They don't die by normal methods
Prussia the awesome chapter 42 . 6/26/2012
DAMN IT!NOT ANOTHER CLIFFIE! PLEASE WRITE MORE OR I WILL LOSE MY SANITY!

Ps, nice job doing it paint it white style. Great story.
AliceCrowleyTheFullMetalKitty chapter 42 . 6/26/2012
DAMN IT! ANOTHER CLIFFIE!
Maya Gordelia chapter 42 . 6/26/2012
O_O AAAAHH! someone got shot! oh no! did trent shoot someone? damn you trent! i'm so glad i don't know anyone named trent, or i couldn't look at them the same way again.

i like the yelling between you and prussia XD "hold the fuck up!" XD

but seriously though, damn you trent.. *joins angry mob of fangirls*
Spainbow Dash chapter 42 . 6/26/2012
Why thank you, Trent, for proving Marissa's point.

*le gasp* Wouldn't it be a twist if it was AMERICA who got shot?

Speaking of the good ol' U S of A...

Serious America? Neutral America? WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-
RandomCitizen chapter 41 . 6/26/2012
Ah, locked in a room by France and Spain...Brings back memories. No? T-T

Maybe I just hold petty grudges...X/ Not that kidnapping is PETTY and all...-_-;
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 41 . 6/25/2012
Ah, the nice Prussia moments. :) Well done.

I don't know whether you know about HetaOni, but it's a game made for Hetalia and is a cross with AoOni - anyway, when I saw America-mochi, I was immediately. Reminded. About. HetaOni. AMERICAMOCHI. *insert-less-than-3-expression-here*

Next chapter asaaaaaaaaap. ))
Spainbow Dash chapter 41 . 6/25/2012
Personally, I think you should balance the mushiness by giving Marissa a badass moment. Like, when she finds Prussia, she'd be more like "Don't you fucking DARE, bastard!" instead of hugging him, crying and all like "Please don't..."
Maya Gordelia chapter 41 . 6/25/2012
too lazy to log in :P

lawls you crawled into a vent XD i'd love to do that sometime!

you seem to be having a lot of fun with this story. like, putting yourself in it is awesome! and not to mention that your character is actually making sense! not mary-sue, but not complete drab either. it's like... it's like italy!...-ish. he doesn't think he's working half the time, he just goes with the flow and has fun like the care-free coward he is XD
Happy aquatic panda chapter 41 . 6/25/2012
Holy crap. This was interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter
nisakeehl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
(thisisnotmenattobeflaming)

Okay, first off, this is wonderfully written :) I only saw a few mistakes here and there :D

I'm only on chapter 20, but it seems like it's going to be a PrussiaxOC