Reviews for Mining for Lobster
neesie-pie chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Love it!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That's good-unfortunately I haven't seen the "Souls" episode so I don't have any reference points on this one, but I love Emma's involvement and her reactions to Gold's actions! Thanks for a great read.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loved this! Always wondered why ABC chose the -ple spelling when the original is Germanic & thus, & more correctly, I feel, spelt with the -pel. Yeah, back then spelling was all over the place (Shakespeare, for instance, is known to have spelt his name in various ways at different times) but this little difference opened the way for a fun little story.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Insanely funny. Gotta love loopholes.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
PERFECT!
lightmylumiere chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I do believe it actually is Rumplestiltkin, unless the Brothers Grimm got their own character wrong.
JoyLee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Really cute story. My only question is why Gold hadn't noticed the misspelling before Emma pointed it out, but maybe he just hadn't bothered to look at the thing since he learned to read.
Stargazer831 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I do concur with the Rumpel statement made by the other reviewer. Also I love that I'm not the only one that looked up Maine laws for the purpose of a OUAT story!

Great start, very interesting with the car hmmmm and what did he whisper in her ear?
Rubber and Glue chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Finally, someone said something about misspelling his name. There was another author who will remain nameless that put an author note at the beginning saying that Rum-ple-stiltskin was right and not Rum-pel-stiltskin. Her proof was the show. Shows are not always right.

Beetlejuice comes to mind. The correct spelling is Betelgeuse after the star in the constellation Orion. And I think my geek is showing.

Sorry for ranting at you. Even if you don't continue this story I am imagining Regina's face when she finds out that the knife does not work because of the fact that it is misspelled.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is interesting. I'm always glad to read your work, and this is logical and sweet, unlike a lot of reunion stuffins on here. Thanks!