Reviews for Arms: Outtakes & Extras
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love that Esme outed Carlisle hypocritical ass!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
It was nice to have the brothers talking over breakfast, and that Emmett was trying to help. The whole conversation at the 'brunch' was very well done. I liked everyone's reactions. My favorite part was when Edward was describing his first meeting with Bella.
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
well, they did take it better than i expected

lovely outtake, thanks for sharing!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Whoa...that was a very tough conversation between Edward and his folks! Very well written and realistic...I liked the different reactions.
WiltshireGlo chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow, way to mistrust your son, Carlisle. Have a little faith will you? Lol!

Nice outtake - good to hear a little background and so glad Emmett had his back.
katmom chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I do love these people.

Thanks for sharing.

lanigirl96003 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
loved the outtake
LadyTx chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I figured they would be understanding, but thanks for sharing.
NixDucky chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Oh. I love your Edward. He wakes the butterflies in my tummy!
acw1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
insanemum chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I wouldn't expect anything less from Esme and Carlisle. They're good people :)
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Yeah, that was definitely rough for Edward to have to tell Carlisle and Esme all of that, but he definitely needed to. Though, I'm curious about their thoughts on what he is doing now. Do they know that he is with Bella, in the witness protection program with her?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So glad to see you back with this story and this outtake! I know why you cut it out, but it's nice to know how things went down with the parents!

I can understand why they would be concerned for many reasons, but the thought of Edward never being able to see Bella again would be the most disconcerting thing. I know when Edward left to go find Bella he was prepared for the possibility that he might not ever be able to go back to his former life, but I wonder if he really thought about the fact that he might have to give up his entire family too? Edward really took a leap of faith!

Looking forward to more whenever you are up to it!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Thanks for sharing. Emmett certainly did get it wrong. Esme certainly took the wind out of Carlisle's sails with their start - bedroom window, too funny. Good to know they know about them and Edward disappearing isn't a huge surprise. What happened when he told Victoria? on to new chapter.