Reviews for Stop Rewind Play
My Soulmate Lives In A Star chapter 3 . 3/1
She hasn't been around longer unless she was a Vengeance Demon when William was in love with her. Love this :)
nikkie2121 chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
Great story, I loved it. I was just hoping you would have explained further with the magic shop owner a little more. She had the same last name as Spike, that couldn't have just be a coincidence.
FEnix chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
I liked the story. I got a bit confused for my bad english but when I understand it I liked it hehe. Future Spike is perfect, really, he is mature and his love for Buffy so awesome. Past Spike confused me actually..he acts a bit erratic, my observation is Past Spike sounds like without soul even when he got it back..and he acts with any gilt acepting Drusilla's touches and kisses..just after he has so close to past Buffy so that part I dislike,he said he loves Buffy so this doesnt look good for me.. Future Spike and future Buffy in other way are cute and perfect,in characterizacion and everything I love them two. And the epilogue is very sweet!
Spike's real lover chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
Awe! my god this is so good! Thank you for writing it! So sweet! I love it!
KatastrophicKat chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I LOVE Poets of the Fall. Great job. Off to chapter 2!
Jeremy Shane chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
Super Mega Story
jacksperluvr chapter 25 . 8/23/2014
I liked it a lot
AnimeCookie chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
3 it !
Mr.Black64 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
With your pen name i was hoping for a story where Spike get's to keep his balls. Not the first time i've been disappointed on .
Spike is mine chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
I loved it! This was the most awesome story ever!
smrogers chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
I enjoyed the stories and am pleased to know I am not the only one that feels the same about Spike. I confess I am a bit obsessed with the Buffy series. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Sharon Pratt chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Jessica Pratt. That's Spike's last name. Are they related? P.S. tell Simon I said he's a S. O. B..

Sharon
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Okay. I did it. I read it. I've been so scared to, but I did. *wipes tears* Okay, as you probably know by now, I absolutely love this fic. I can't believe it's over! The spuffy was beautiful, the characters seemed to be In-Character, and the plot was amazing (no duh). Even past-Willow's death was awesome (in a complete i-cried-for-hours way). As you can also tell from my PMs, I am extremely sad that this is over *cries*, but I can't wait for your new fics, message me when they come out! I'll miss this fic, but it's time to move on, preferably to more spuffy from you!
animefreak2015 chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
laughter tangled web to be sure. Nicely done.
no name123456789 chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
This whole book was awesome thanks for making it. I found it awesome how Spike was the main person in this book and I liked how there were doubled of almost all the characters and I liked how Angel bad side came out. My favorite chapter was 11,18,19,and 25 . You should make more fanfiction Buffy the Vampire Slayer cause I sure will read them. And I love Spuffy 3 buffyspike . Spike is my favorite character and is the best also like Buffy