Reviews for Dare to Believe
JustAnotherQurl chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful story! ;u;
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
alikay chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I agree you see my next door but 2 neighbour died on the 16th of this month and I'd known him for years but my friend ended up telling me and my heart stoped I burst out crying when I went to bed. r.I.p dave age 61 :(
WyszLo chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Lauraaaaa you KNOW that Logan and Katie is my least exploited weakness! Of course I died.

1. "...erasing any trace of that grown-up little girl who made her big brother sad. It was painfully obvious that Kendall hated how quickly she had grown up. Even when the divorce happened and he was only eleven himself, he had tried to coax her into keeping her Barbies and stuffed animals. He even spent his birthday money on a pink and purple Barbie bike that she had wanted before the divorce. What made the whole thing worse, was how Logan, James, and Carlos all chipped in to buy her a matching helmet, and knee and elbow pads. Six years old and she found herself rejecting the coveted bike and hurting her four big brothers." FAVORITE. Already. Oh Laura, I loved this. I love how much it hurts the boys that Katie grew up too fast -shot-. I mean... it just shows how much they care about her and how special she is to them. They're all the best big brothers in the world and even though this is bittersweet I still adored it :)

2. "He was every bit her brother as Kendall was. He always was and he always would be." PURE LOVE FOR THIS :) Favoriteeee of course.

3. "They slipped down her cheeks anyway and soaked into the stuffed teddy bear she held in her arms. She had never named it, but Logan had given it to her when she turned eight, in one last desperate attempt at reclaiming her lost childhood. It hadn't been as lost as everyone thought." Oh my gosh... she holds the teddy bear that LOGAN gave her. Laura, leave it to Logan to see through Katie's walls and know that she could still use a teddy bear. Of course, I'm sure the other boys knew, at least on some level, but Logan was the one who knew she would need it and gave it to her even though she most likely publicly rejected it. Logan never gives up on people.

4. "Logan didn't look annoyed though. He smiled again and pressed a light kiss on her forehead. "Thanks, baby sister." he whispered." STOP. LAURA, NO. LAURA I CAN'T. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. FAVORITE. A;LDKFJLADKJFADKLF OH MY GOSH LAURA. I. DIED. LIKE TWELVE TIMES I DIED. THIS. WAS. PERFECTION. I'M ACTUALLY IN HEAVEN. FAVORITE. So much sibling love I'm actually going to explode. It was too precious and intimate and Laura I cannot.

5. "He surprised Katie then by laying down and pulling her with him, holding her in his arms. She could feel how weak he was, but she still somehow felt safe in his embrace. She could feel all the love and care he had for her and it was ultimately what made her start to cry for real." Laura... I mean, was I supposed to survive this? Like, was I? Because that's a good joke. Clearly I didn't. There was just so much love. It was overwhelming and powerful but most of all BEAUTIFUL. I'm also having serious flashbacks to every time Logan feels safe in Kendall's arms. I love that Logan can be that for Katie. It speaks volumes about their relationship and Laura I need a word stronger than precious to describe it. I'm in love with it. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. FAVORITEEEEEEEEEE.

6. "I don't- I don't want to die. I don't want to leave you guys. Especially now that I have a family again, officially. It means everything to me. You mean everything to me and so do Mom, Kendall, Carlos, and James." Laura I'm a wreck. This is too much. FAVORITE. (P.S. very subtle remnants of the haunting of RyRy. Just saying. But mainly L/Kf-f.)

7. "And you've always been my little sister, Katie. I guess I just. . . after my dad left. . ." he trailed off, sadness creeping into his eyes, erasing the life all over again. "I wasn't sure what to think when that happened. And. . . and when your mom took me in and made me an official part of your family. . . it meant so much to me that someone. . . wanted me." THE HAUNTING OF RYRY. L/KF-F. BOTH OF THEM. AT ONCE. LAURA, WHY? LOGANNNNNNN BABY I'M DYING! OH MY GOSH FAVORITE TIMES A MILLION.

8. "So, she wrapped her arms tightly around her brother and held him close, ignoring how skinny he was. "I love you, Logan." she said quietly, but firmly. "I love you too, Katie." he replied right away." Did you want me to live long enough to finish this story? LAURA. SERIOUSLY. I CANNOT WITH ANY OF THIS. TOO MUCH. TOO MUCH. I'M DROWNING IN LOVE. FAVORITE.

9. "I wish he didn't leave," Logan told her honestly. "But Katie. . . in a way. . . I'm also kind of glad that he did. I hate being sick and I hate that my dad left me like he did. But even with all of this terrible and scary stuff. . . one good thing came out of it. I got a family again." There is so much haunting of RyRy and Logan/Knight fusion-family that I honestly don't even know what to do with myself right now. Like... I don't even know. I'm so amped up I don't even know what to say right now to describe it besides FAVORITE AND LOVE AND PERFECTION.

10. "I don't want to lose you, especially now that you really are my big brother." Do I even have to say it?

11. "You're my big brother Logan, the strongest, bravest person I will ever know. You're going to beat this and see all of your dreams come true. I know you will, Logan." I actually got chills, Laura. This was so powerful and beautiful. I'm in love. FAVORITE :)

12. "I love you too, Katie. So much." Logan's words tripped over each other as he began to drift off into a deep sleep. "Thanks for being my little sister. Go to sleep now, okay? I promise I'll be here when you wake up." Is there a word that surpasses perfection? Because I would like to use that word right now. I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS TO PIECES. FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. FAVORITEEEEEE FAVORITE FAVORITE.

I'm actually running out of ways to express my love for this. But I did love it, Laura. All of it. But mainly I love you.

Falling to Fly chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So I'm going to finish what I started and review everything. I'll probably work my way through the one shots and then tackle the rest, but I felt that this one would be a good one to start with in light of everything we've been talking about.

So. Katie Knight. LOVE HER. And is way too mature for her age and she broke their hearts with the Barbie bike and owowow that hurt. But in a good way because I really loved the boys being to caring and acting like older brothers to her. -heart-

It always kills me to read about their childhoods because they were so so close and they're brothers and ahdjakshaks I don't know. I'm just really emotional right now. And the Little Hollow and I never finished reviewing that and why am I so sad. I love these boys so much.

I'd forgotten how brave Logan was. Is. And how hard everyone else took his being sick and how it nearly destroyed them. And I'm so glad he was able to survive, because like so many others he deserved to, even of at times it didn't look like he was going to make it.

That was so beautiful, and I wish words would come to me so that I could convey what I'm feeling right now, but... There just isn't anything more that can be said that you haven't already. I love you.
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You have a talent for the emotional, you know. I really hope James is okay...
Saxophones chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I loved this. It was beautiful and amazing.
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This brought me near tears. Miss Fenway, I loved this so much. I just LOVED the whole Katie/Logan sibling relationship in this. It was so cute and... Gosh, I just loved it to bits.

You know what? Logan reminded me a lot of Kendall in this. You know, how people usually describe him in stories? Yeah, that's what I mean. But I just thought it was so cute how you used Logan instead of Kendall. It made the story all the more enjoyable. I hope that make sense. Sorry if it doesn't. I hate my english...

Anyway, this was incredible. I loved the message through this. You should never give up. There is always someone holding you up. UGH! And the song. Oh my, the song was beautiful. I just HAD to listen to it before reviewing! Beautiful, it went so well with the story.

Miss Fenway, you did amazing in this. Loved it! I just loved it so much!

~ BigTimeRush-BTR :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Amazing story! I love Logan and Katie moments like this, so good! And for such a good cause too! So good!
musicfreak1107 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
1. I was super excited to see you update!

2. I LOVE this song!

3. This story brought tears to my eyes. As someone who has lost family and friends to cancer this story really hits home. And to James, even though he will probably never see this comment, I'm praying for you!

This story was so sweet! I absolutely loved it! :)
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
It was soo good...i downloaded the song, I love it