Reviews for Instamatic Revelation
watlocked chapter 1 . 6/5
So, this is probably just me being crazy and the fact that it is 12:35 in the morning for me, but - who took the snapshot?
Also, I LOVE IT.
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is very nice. Sad but nice. I love the ending. Thank you very much for sharing it! You did a wonderful job and I enjoyed reading it! great wishes to you! :-)
Madame la Burke chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was unexpected, but wonderful all the same ]. It makes sense though. Helen mothered everyone but always seemed to have a soft spot for Will. I still prefer it when those two are romantically involved, however this could grow on me P.
BookofSquiggles chapter 1 . 8/31/2012

I love this story. Your narrative style is interesting and varied.
I also love your idea of donating money for every review that you get.

Lots of love
KatByrdie chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Damn. I love it.
alwaysafangirl07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is a very nice story. You should explore this but can you make it a Teslen. I am really all for a Teslen kind of stuff like what if Helen Magnus and Nikola Tesla had an affair and Will is there kid and he is just adopted. What do you think?
Iandiinthesky chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aw, that was sweet! I usually ship these two, but I really liked this idea. Nicely done.
msgone chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
ooooooo... I am trying so hard not to hate you right now! You beat me to the punch! Lol... My story was going to be slightly different.. but mom was the same.. Kudos! Even tho you stole my thunder! :P

Tegan's Muse chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
you already know how I feel about the twist. This is sad, and interesting, and then strange, and then kinda weird. Nice way to pull that one out. It was, I thought, unexpected.
Peryton chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was a really nice story! It actually makes sense that Will would be Helen's son, I wish they did that in the series.
ChrysLexiTaylor chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
not ur usual fic but I liked, kinda screwed with my mental image of the two of them. Nice

Katetanic chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wooowww... Huh. I like it. It's weird, especially from a hardcore Helliam shipper's(aka: my) POV, but I do. LOL

Also, really weird goind from reading Methods of Coping to this. LOL
Mika Uriah chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
awwww :( I really liked this *heart* - it was sad though, haha! worth the one or two seconds of tear up though.