Reviews for Last Chance
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
HPxHG 6.

1. Daphne Greengrass of Slytherin.

2. Luna Lovegood of Ravenclaw.

3. Susan Bones of Hufflepuff.

4. Fleur Delacour of Beaubatoms.

5 & 6. Padma and Parvarti Patil of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. (Reason for both is that as Magical Twins they share each others soul, as in their 'Souls' were at one time 1 in the same when their mothers 'egg' was whole, when the 'egg' split after insemination so to did their 'Soul', so if one of them has a Soul-Mate, he is the Soul-Mate of Both girls anyways,)
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
nice so for. The ladies that I like to see with Harry1.
Hermione you P.6Fleur D.
Logan Rollo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I have to agree with some others on this challenge. I love it. Keep up the work, I know how hard it can be to keep writing.
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
interesting start, can't wait to read more...
god of all chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Travis Jameson chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I have to admit, I love this challenge. It's a fun way to go about the whole time travel thing. You've got a nice start here and I hope you keep it going. Now for my suggestions o. The harem beyond Hermione:

Fleur - I like her better than her sister for the veela aspect. She's lived longer with impersonal quality of relationships that comes with the allure than gabby has, so she needs a good man.

Daphne - this one of my favorite ships, and I'm not even sure why other than she's a hot snake. She'll beat out Tracey any day for me

Hannah Abbot and Susan Bones - the hufflepuff combo. I always feel. Ad for the other girl in stories where one of them gets with Harry so why not keep them together?

Moray MacDougal or Lisa Turpin - these are highly underrepresented ships and oth would fulfill a Ravenclaw bond without resorting to two of my least favorite ships in fanfiction H/LL and H/Padma. I love Luna as a character but not with Harry. I've yet to read a ff where the author was able to reconcile their personalities to my liking. I hope you don't take that as a challenge, cause I really don't like Luna with Harry. As for Padma, she seems like such a stick in the mud and that's not what Harry needs.

Other characters I like with Harry: Tonks, Penelope Clearwater, Septima Vector

Of course, my opinion is just so I won't be offended or stop reading if you go a different direction. Keep up the good work.
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This looks like it is going to be a new look into this challenge. I cant wait to see what you have in mind.

Cel
Dante Kelsae chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
demote her anyway for being negligent in her job or end the next chapter with his death if your not gonna take your job seriously then dont have that job i've seen a few of this challenge much better than this one seems but still intrested in how your gonna go about it even if i feel harry wasn't given anywhere near enough info
TNT220 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Interesting start to the story and I like the Death Angels attitude.

Novel apporach that Harry reads his journals before meeting the angel, nice touch.

To mess things up and make for some very interesting situations I would suggest the following soulbonds in addition to Hermione:

Fleur Delacour

Narcissa Malfoy (know she is older, but could make for interesting situations with Draco)

Daphne Greengrass or Pansy Parkinson

Nymphadora Tonks or Luna Lovegood

Thanks for a great read
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
An interesting start to a Reptilia28’s challenge with Harry to return to an unknown time, but with out much information other than Hermione is his first soul mate and Dumbledore is a bigger problem than Voldemort. Will that information and this book of answers be enough to win the day?

Just some fine points, Harry was born 31 July 1980 not 1981. The forms need to have a date of death.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Arithius chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Sorry i cant read this story.

one of the basic rules of writing a story is when a new person speaks you start a new line. Putting multiple people speaking in one paragraph makes it too hard to read.

i suggest you get a beta to point these facts out and or go read some well written stories and see how they format the story.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
can't wait to read more, please update soon

HARRY'S SOUL-MATES (beside Hermione) who I would want to see as his soul mates

1) Luna

2) Daphne

3) Susan

4) Gabrielle (but change her birthdate) [veela soul mate]

5) OC - if create someone that should be unexpected like Hermione having a sister, Sirius having a daughter, Tonks has a sister, Bellatrix daughter or Draco's sister [to create a balance between light, neutral, and dark families (or individuals)]

Each house would be represented as well

- will the wealey's be good in this story?
Hortensia chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Interesting story, nice to see another story based on Reptilia28’s challenge. It has been added to the community Don’t fear the Reaper... reptilia28's Challenge.

You say you only want comments on your spelling and grammar when it’s followed by an offer to beta. I’m afraid I’m no beta material, but I can give you tips to find the one you need to clean up your texts.

For starters, you could look in the beta section of the site, the link is on top of almost every page. There you find thousands of people wanting to beta Harry Potter stories. You can specify the category and rating, after that you can look at their profile where they tell you about their strengths and weaknesses, what they like and don't like and often some extra information about them and their style. Contact some to see if you can work together. Another option is to look at the profile page of writers whose style you like. If they display a beta-profile you could ask them if they can take you on.
starboy454 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
looks good so far
agnar chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is nothing against your specific fic but about this challenge in general.

Ya know, my main problem with this challenge and fics based on it, is how utterly stupid the 'death' folks are. How exactly is it harry's fault that he cant manage to outsmart and outfight dumbledore and voldemort when he gets sent back with no help and no memory?

Of course he'll do most of the same stuff, because he doesn't know any better! And this fic in particular, the 'balance' being kept by giving voldemort more horcruxes each time is ridiculous.

If things were balanced harry wouldn't keep getting killed or have to fight 2 experienced and powerful wizards with a mere hogwarts education. If they want balance they gotta provide harry with something more than 'another chance to get killed'.

I just hate the attitudes of the death angels or whatever, harry needs to be more pissed about the shit hand he keeps getting dealt, not so submissive about it.