Reviews for Our Neck of the Woods
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Will and Whitaker friendship! :) I really like Whitaker in this one, and the whole "I-will-kill-you-and-nobody-will-stop-me-face" just made me laugh soooooooooooo hard! :) Please continue! :)
Time and Fate chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
Lol Govinda's name would be insane at official stuff
Time and Fate chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Ahaha I get it! 'chained to the mirror!' I like it, and good luck with your hand!
Xavier-5422 chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I think you could possibly incorporate Hat Trick, like perhaps Jefferson's hat allowed the darkness to reach Wonderland quicker then the other lands. Or you could go au, either way just saying.

And I absolutely love this story, which an interesting take and worth the read.

I hope you heal nicely and have no issues with the process.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Who's the man In Blacl I think I jave mostof tem figured out Whay's Patch Work Lands Very Good statrt I bet yiu were inspired By SUnday's Episode
quoththeraven5 chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
This was fantastic! Thank your boyfriend for typing this one up! :) Please continue! Dr. Hopper is so funny in this one, and I loved the lion! :)
Oblivion's Bliss chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
This is a great story :D
quoththeraven5 chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
I love MAson! You wrote him really well, I like how you did his point of view. And poor Henry, completely clueless to what's going on! :) Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! :)
Rubber and Glue chapter 15 . 3/26/2012
I also vote that you continue with what you had planned before Hat Trick aired. Mostly because I love your story so far and because stories that start out with the show and then go off in a believable way end up being my favorite. Alternative Universe Land welcomes you with cookies and milk. It the milk that makes us more popular than the Dark Side.
WindyWords123 chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
Just call it AU beyond Hat Trick and go with it. ;D

I mean, I'd absolutely love to see the Mad Hatter, because he was lovely and episode was lovely, but so is this story, and who says it has to match up perfectly?

Because honestly I think trying to change your story to work with canon would overlook some of your surely amazing ideas and probably be awkward besides, because that's not what you were going to do.

Also, random note: you're amazing because you update every day (Or was that a fluke? Tell me it's not a fluke. Please.) and I admire that greatly because I am horrible at updating and yeah, you're awesome. In general. Plus this story.
Time and Fate chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
Ooh. Oh my heart just broke a little with that last bit...
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
Poor Mason, and what do you mean Graham's not there? I can't wait to read more! :)
Time and Fate chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
jsuk, I've started picturing Theodora as Annie Edison from Community. Love the chapter
WindyWords123 chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Awesome story. Particularly because of The Princess Bride, but just awesome in general, especially your characterizations.

And I really love Govinda/Bagheera for some reason. Actually, I find myself loving all your characters, even ones I don't particularly like in their home stories. Good job!
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
Yay! They're friends now :) so happy! :) I cannot wait until Ada/Tink talks to the boys, man are they in for it! :) Please continue! :)