Reviews for kingdom lights shine for you
Jgvjhv jgvjhv chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
The punctuation was nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
colour-pencills-kity chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
gaaahhh! beautiful writing as usual, can't help but come back and read this from time to time. great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I always told myself that I didn't like freeverses. Then I read this. You've portrayed Reyna so well. You managed to show how cold and confident she is - and at the same time, vulnerable. Awesome work.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved this! I like how you somehow made it metaphorical and at the same time, it's exactly like their lives. Keep on writing!
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is really good, Izzie! You're really good at writing freeverses, definitely. Agh, this was just so perfect. I don't really ship jasonpiper idk why i just don't. It feels too spoon-fed.

/uhm what no

This was really good, great job! :D
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love Jason/Reyna. I love your freeverse. I love the perspective. Great fic!
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I'm just loving this triangle! How you made Reyna so cold yet so vulnerable at the same time. How you made Jason confused and showed him in a beatiful light.

Simply stunning

ghettos chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
creys how do you

how can you

how can i

sobs anyway. do you mind if you use the phrase "made-up memories" in a oneshot i'm writing? (:

this was so flawless i can't even

i have lost all ability to even. u_u

ily, darling

stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow, you're really good at this free verse.

Don't mind me casually stalking throuh your fics. :3
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love the last line. It's so hauntinghorrorstory.

I've been writing heaps, just haven't uploaded it yet...I probably should do it...sometime...

kat xx
sangkar chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Awwww! I feel so sorry for Reyna. I like her better as a character, but I dunno whether I prefer Jeyna or Jasper more. This was really good, keep it up!
scott mccalles chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is really pretty Izzie! I love the way you designed kaleidoscope. :)
ArtemisRide chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this especially the last line. I think you got their personalities down. I hate it when people make ReynaJasonPiper where Reyna's the emotional clingy person and Piper's the tough girl that's like back off bitch he's rightfully mine so don't steal him when it's closer to the other way around.
silverandviolet chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my Leo, Issie.

This. Was. Mind-blowing.

I could feel the emotion, and especially how you described Reyna, and Piper. And Jasn, the rock, OMY sdafhgkjggk.

I'm not a great fan of freeverses but.