Reviews for A Funny Pair
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
...do you intend to add more chapters to this, or is this done already, or...?

I loved this! I've said it once before and i'll say it again. If someday you would be so kind as to publish a set of stories based around these two, then I'd go ahead and buy them. I love these guys! :3 You did their chibi story so well! Makes me wanna go and read all the other things with these two in! :3

Great writing as always. I loved all the disney references (my personal favourite being when ryu was trying to be a man :P)! Also, I love how cool you made chikao look with his sunglasses and shorts and bike...hahahaha. I don't know what I'm getting at here. XD

I'm in love with these guuuuuuuys! XD Love love love em, and i love love love this story, and i love love love your writing, and i love love love you Psycho! Keep up the good work!
Bubblebooks chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
XD CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

Seriously, I was squealing the whole time. Please write more stories for these guys; they are my favorite OC pairing ever and I don't say that often!
harathor chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
First off im not the first to review :( oh well im the second. This story was cute I LOVED IT! It brought back memories for me my younger cousin was obsessed with the lion king and so the two of us played lions alot during our childhood. Im so happy I had a smile on my face the whole time reading this. I cant wait to see what your brilliant mind comes up with next.
harathor chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Whether she was a teen mom or not, she clearly knows what respect is. Something I can't say for Chikao's mom. Which reminds me. We don't see anything of Chikao's side except that little glimpse at his parents. We've only ever seen Ryu and his family, really. I'm interested to know how strict Chikao's parents are, especially when the mom doesn't have the decency to be civil towards the people who helped her son. I'd even like to see how they reacted when Chikao came out about being gay. ;3 *hint hint*

Anyway, this was a nice little oneshot from our favorite psycho. ;D