Reviews for Guardians of Ga'Hoole: Owls Of Glaux
Awesome!
theuone chapter 30 . 1/6
yay, this is by far, one of my favorite GoG fanfictions, its good to see this hasn't died.
spyrofan34 chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Oh has it really been a year well hope to see the rewrite up soon
Bird of a Book chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awsome story. I'm new at this, but I know what a good story looks like.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
AMAZING, oh and ,stop stalking Airman
theuone chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
this is a great story, I cant wait for the next chapter. I wonder how the heros will deal with whatever creatures Arctus will summon, after all it wont be owls that he'll only summon right?
With Victory Comes Sacrifice chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I should be getting ready, but this is perfect for procrastination! This story is fantastic so far, sorry for my lateness. I just was not aware that FanFiction had a Guardians Of Ga'Hoole section! I like how you brought in different characters that in my opinion did not get enough credit/did not get enough time to be a hero. Like Kludd. It is a nice change to see him playing the good guy. Also the rogue smith who did not get enough spotlight, Clay and Uglamore. Hopefully I will have time to continue later!
Lots of love,
WVCS
Dr.Bobby chapter 29 . 1/29/2014
ok. I've finally caught up to your writing and omg. Awesommmeee! I just gotta say now I can be serious your books are awesome and I really want you to do a chapter 30 I don't have ideas right now but ill let you know when I do
Dr.Bobby chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
sweetles!
Dr.Bobby chapter 25 . 1/28/2014
I didn't do a poll (so late reading this) so I didn't vote also you should make a chapter completely dedicated to answering viewer questions when this book is done.
Dr.Bobby chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
I still love you. Aso cool I love all of this story and I think its awesome how you did that.

also 1s again love you as an author
Dr.Bobby chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
I like how at the beginning you said without further ado here's chapter 22! cause... THAT RYHMES!
:) :) I LOVE YOU

as an author though.
Dr.Bobby chapter 20 . 1/28/2014
:O d:
Dr.Bobby chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
at the 41st pargraph where they said they made a bet, What was the bet?
Dr.Bobby chapter 18 . 1/28/2014