Reviews for The Makeover
icedragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Boogum chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
AW that was so cute! I loved it!

I love all your stories, you're going on my favourite authors list, because every D/G story you write that I've read has me squeeing like mad :D
MorganisM-Lve chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
wow i remember reading this in 2002 and back then i didnt review (i coundn't be bothered). this is pretty good stuff! it is like a vintage D and G.
Sim1014 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
awws. so cute!

well done.
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That was really cute! I liked it- you should write a sequel.
ALifeOfShadows chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
oh gosh I luv this story soo much. Please make a sequel. I know I sound pathetic but i luv your writing and stories soo much!

Your #1 fan- Betsy
Tierra chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aw! That was so cute, I love it!

:) :) :) :) :)

I give the story 5 smileys!
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Ha! Oh man, This was really different. I'm really not used to reading about "dorky" Ginny, so this was really a switch from the norm, but I liked it nonetheless. The end bit of dialogue between them is marvelous!
Skye chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
e that was so cute :)
pcgrimmy chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I absolutely love your stories. I know people must tell you that all the time, but I had too, as well.
firefly820 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
gah, ok you are going to hink I'm a pest, but a Draco POV on this 1 would be awesome too. LOL Are you getting a big head yet? I'm making my way through your stories. You are an awesome writer. Please never stop writting G/D, because your faithful shipping audience would hunt you down and tie you 2 your keyboard. LOL ok, on to the next on your list.
Angelgrl185 chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Ah cute, cute, cute! Loved it! Wonderful! *Sigh* I'm such a sap! Go Ginny! You pick Draco! Harry who?
MissDramatic chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Aww, I loved it. It was so sweet and cute.
NoMoreLight chapter 1 . 6/25/2005