Reviews for The Makeover
NMCY chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
hey! the story's really cool! mehn! that was so sweet! im serious! it was so sweet! so the story's really good, it was great, it was wonderful, anyway, it was nice. i loved it so much so keep on rockin and and keep up the good work! ciao!
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was corny, but very sweet.
Roadsidefury chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
YAY!

That was another great fic!

one-shots are nice. I've just realized that, becuase theres no cliff hangers, not plots you have to guess, no big long plot that has to unravel but somethimes takes an eternity (though, those can be nice) but I like one-shots

Aw, I do not like my stomach right now, it is once again out to get me. I think it hates me. It's giving me this feeling of wanting to throw up, oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be telling you this! Well, I'm going to go so I can try to pay attention in school, im exhausted as I said before.

-Autum
DeeCohan chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
this one was so sweet

i loved it, and you got it all in one chapter. Awesome i simply cant wait to read more of your fics but for now i have to update mine lol
falconsshadow chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
What a sweet story! The plot reminds me somewhat of a lame movie I saw once or twice, but you've made it really sweet! Keep up the wonderful stories! (I'm really just wishing for a new chapter to The Weasel & the Kneazle.. It's my favorite!)
Bracken-Fae chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Ah! And I'm crying! That was so cute. Well done, again, it was brilliant. Big smileys and well dones.
Isaboo chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
aw
Nickel chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Bloody Brilliant! Fantastic! Standing ovation i say!
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
aw... that was so sweet! and just like draco... i had a feeling he was kind of 'hiding' her away from harry, lol. such an awesome job. and, before i forget, a million years really DOES have to happen some time, lol (she never said a million years from when) ;)

*two thumbs WAY WAY UP! ~ Hades, Disney's Hercules*
Pottersgrl chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I love this story, but it has been over two years since you posted this. Will you update?
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
*grins* this was so cute! i loved it!
Krstna chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
yes thats brilliant, I love the way that they help each other out and then fall for each other, so romantic
Kristina
Inherent chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
I had to review this story! I know that it's been 2 years sinse you wrote it, but this was perfect!
Just the right length!
A Different Life chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
love it! please update soon!
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
so cute! i seem to be saying that a lot...
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »