Reviews for The Makeover
moneeeca chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
o. i think this is one of the best oneshot fanfics...EVER!
Artichoke chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
nice fluffy story. cute and sweet. like sprinkles on a cake. hmm.
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Hehehe, LOVED this one as well! I think you're now my favorite author and that's saying alot considering how many stories I've read! OFF TO READ ANOTHER ONE!
Siren Queen chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Great! I can't wait for and update!
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Fweeness. And I know you're getting that alot from me, but it's fluffy fweeness!
pickle chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
*grins* heh..heheheh..heh.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Loved it! It had a taste of PYgmalion (or My Fair Lady...) to it...mostly My Fair Lady. I can just see Ginny singing, "Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins..."

OK, it's incredibly late (or early) and I really should be in bed rather than reading everything you've written since the last time I checked out your profile page, but you've never disappointed me yet, and I can't resist wasting the night away, reading your great stories. I aspire to write Draco/Ginny as well as you.

Thanks for writing!
A Different Life chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
love it!
Blood57 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Is this the end? It was good...especially: “If a fellow can’t handle that you’re a tall girl, fuck him,” he’d said blandly. “And I don’t mean literally. You don’t need someone who has to look down on you, right?”

**BLOOD57**
miszanniexD chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Hehehe.. This was such a fluffy fic. I love that line where Draco said: “Thank the gods! First Potter, then some mystery fellow. I didn’t think I’d ever get a chance to ask. Will you go with me, Weasley?”

That was so cute of him. I love that line!

Anyways, I LOVE this fic, just like all your other fluffy one's. I hope you keep writing these fluffy fics!x3
Sakura1287 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
This was so sweet!

I must applaude you...I don't think I've ever seen a Draco/Ginny romance bloom in such a short amount of fic space...

Congrats. _
Aeri102 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Good short story.
GinnyDracoFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This is really good! I love your fanfics! Please continue all of them soon!
tiggergrl1306 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
omg! that wass so cute! aw! nifftyness! wonderful story!
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 5/18/2003