Reviews for The Makeover
Angie chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
That was SOOOO SWEEEEET! PLEASE write some more to this story! PLEASEEEEEEE!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Ooh, happy fluffy goodness! This has made my night. Really, really good. You write d/g so very well!
seekerpeeker chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
You are still my favorite author Davesmom!
Carine chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
AWESOME! Draco and Ginny falling in love? It's great, I love it! HAHAHAHAHa! I truly don't think that would every really happen, but it's really good.
cb chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
hey! i've read all your D/G stuff here on ! D/G are the best! and the way you write them is really really good! short and fluffy but not really very OOC. now go and write another! :)
Avaka chapter 1 . 5/23/2002

You are helping me get through my GCSE's!

Regular helpings of really good fluff are making the revision so much easier to bare, please write some more soon, a sequel to The Makeover would be fantasic*hint hint*

Fran
Amanda Mancini chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
You know, I think I liked the Ugly!Ginny and the Ugly!Draco part of this... It's odd, but usually they're made out to be so good looking that you almost want to gag. I find this to be more original, because there are always so many more plain looking people. I liked Draco. He wasn't that OOC, all sinister and the like. I found you captured him quite well, although it was Ginny who was a bit more out of character... I was a bit off with the glasses part because sometimes it's just about finding the right pair, you know? But when draco said that thing about her eyers _ It was so sweet! Great piece!
cooldot chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
AHHHH! *loud squeals* That was SOOO SWEET! I swear, you never cease to amaze me! I LOVE your stories! You write D/G so well, without making it all mush and everything! Keep it up!
Night Spirit chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
*sigh* There is nothing better than a nice, happy ending fluff... Especially if it is G/D! Great story! I loved it, but I always do!
firebird16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
*sigh* i just love reading all of your fics! this one was another great example of your wonderful writing and i can't wait to read more fics as you write them! _~
puddles chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
ah..i love your work! i'm hoping this will continue...you're a great writer! i love everything you do w/ the characters, and i, of course, love the fact that it's draco/ginny! they are the best pairing...it's too cute. anyway, thank you for continuing to bless us with your amazing talents...keep it up!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7