Reviews for Civil Disobedience
Auteur-Onirique chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
It was really beautiful ! The details of the descriptions were really interesting. The erotic subtext was perfect. It was just beautiful !
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
...more...
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I Iike it! Nice erotic charge and quite in keeping with the atmosphere of the castle. Strong ending too. Thanks for the read,
-Sef
Assimbya chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I appreciate especially the rich atmospheric detail the first half of the piece. Very effective and evocative; good work.
DarkAdarah chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Interesting...very interesting. Really this is the paring I like the most in the worl of Dracula. Really is very hot and dark, much better that the others with Mina in it... :) Please continue this, it was a very good start. :D
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
LOL! That... was... WICKEDLY AWESOME! X3

Do you plan to add more chapters or is this complete? Just wondering! If you DO plan to continue then I happily await the next chapter! These two make the awesomest pair in this tale/movie!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hurray! Long story short, awhile back I tried to post a comment on this story on DA, but for some reason I couldn't, though I still don't know why :/ Anyways...

This was FANTASTIC. Omg, I think I have fallen in love with you No one writes Harker and Dracula slash anymore, and it makes me cry! This was not only sexy but sort of poetic. Dark in a beautiful sense. I can't say enough about Civil Disobedience (great title, btw).

May I make a request? Pretty please with a blood red cherry on top?

Added to favs.!

Dracula and Harker forever!
lenokiie chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Sexy lol xD
Kyouningyou chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Would you mind terribly if I made a request? Would you be willing to write a companion fic to this? I'm curious about Dracula's thoughts on all of this. One thing I've noticed about fanfictions like these is that they are rarely written from the Count's point of view. I'm also curious as to why exactly he didn't bite Jonathan, and cut him instead.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Splendid :)
Tina senpai chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I just finished reading Dracula for the second time (in my life, NEVER AGAIN) and now, I see this and go '...ya' know, it fits.' XD