Reviews for Rimmer Lets it Loose
trollsb chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This is well written, and the characterisation feels pretty good, a bit more semi insult banter, and some overly metaphorical insults from Rimmer would add a bit to the character behaviour match to me. I like the change of tone of smeghead being more a term of affection. Perhaps a bit of a flashback to events with insults with a kind of character naration of what they were thinking.
ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I've read the whole story, just reviewing the first one (for no particular reason). Wow... I'd say the characterizations were good because I could just imagine their voices in my head talking. That said, it is a little hard imagining them all being 'friendly' to each other, at the very least at the very start of the story. I think a bit more of a buildup would be better, but at the same time, there's only so many ways you can introduce the concept of the dwarf crew mates being gay and you did it pretty well.

Mind you, this is my first red dwarf slash fic I've read so ignore me if you will. Just thought I'd say! Good story. Is it the end?
CeliaEquus chapter 3 . 3/17/2012

Just found this when I revisited your profile. Is this the end? (You don't need to say - 'No, it's just the beginning'.)

Poor Rimsy, getting all panicky. He needs a hug.