Reviews for Junie B Jones Says Goodbye
Jake Castaway chapter 1 . 4/15
This is very interesting. You write exactly like Barbara Park, which I like. An HerbxJunie fanfic? Hmm. Please update soon, I'd like to see more of this.
ruthie4273 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
i like your idea. can't wait for more. you can read my story too.
Fanfiction lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I liked it please keep typing it.
Penny chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
GAHHHHH! I can't stand the suspense! CONTINUE!
hi chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved it, when I was little I loved to read those books
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
so, r u goin to update this or no?
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Update... Or else... JK, but do update soon
sandia chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Thats good you shoud write more.
Jalyn chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
When's the next part of the story?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
cool one :)
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
LOL You made it seem like an actual Junie B. Jones book! I really DO hope you continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOUVE STARTED READING THIS. DONT STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your moms name five times. See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See more See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See more See More See More See more See more See more See more See more See More See more See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See More See more 3. say your crushes three times 4. paste this to four other groups. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOURE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHS NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY works...
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Mushy Gushy Valentime. I remember that!

This...is really, really like the original Junie B. Jones xD The wording. So believable xD

Fishy...and standing perfectly still...and the END. The B XD

PT
Chris chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh. My. God! I used to read this all of the time when I was a little kid, and now I'm reading a fanfic of it? Oh, somebody pinch me!
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 5/27/2012