Reviews for Swallow
aviesee chapter 4 . 11/5/2019
That was so cute, Naruto turning around and giving her a wink. He totally knew she was there. ;)
kawaiihinahime08 chapter 5 . 3/14/2019
thanks for sharing this story to us author-san, every word u write are all true and happening in reality, this is just so beautiful, i really enjoy reading it
HopelesslyD-voted chapter 4 . 2/2/2019
My favorite chap. Damn Nard is a smooth mf ain’t it XD
oshietenaruto chapter 5 . 8/25/2018
Who is RESTRICTED?
Gomizia chapter 5 . 4/25/2018
ohmygod that was BEAUTIFUL
how? How did you do that?
this is such an important read. I actually cried a lot. Her struggles hit too close to the heart. Is it weird that I could actually feel the pain physically? Heartbroken, I mean. My heart breaks for her.

Very well-written and spot-on characterisation. Great work! Definitely one of my favorite modern AUs.
FairyFreak88 chapter 5 . 1/31/2018
damn.

this was amazing. I had a few tears threatening to burst out but I was reading in front of my family, so... this was so good. I loved it so much. I'm a sucker for angst and hurt/comfort and that shit and you nailed your story perfectly.

btw... was restricted just a random person?
Usagi Hina chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
I think you are so brave, just for going for treatment and writing this story. I don't know you but I admire you, specially your writing (since is the part of you that we know) is really beautiful, descriptive, fun, full of emotions, and REAL.
Since English is not my mother tongue I can't begin to describe how much I love this story. Buy I love it.
Thank you!
Usagi Hina chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
Hi, I wanted to let you know that I'm reading this, and I think is beautiful, is real and it gets deep in me, how much she is suffering on the inside...
Usagi Hina chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
I'm really impressed with this plot, it really feels like I'm in the mind of a teenager, and I feel so bad for Hinata, how she can't see how beautiful and important she is, because we measure our value with external things.
Thank you for writing about this, and in such a good way!
I'm going to favorite this.
TEARLINNER chapter 5 . 1/2/2017
Amazing story :3
madteen66 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
This was a beautiful read and it felt super long because I was re reading parts as they are really well written! I hope you are going well and congratulations on your recovery :)
Kakau chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
I know you've completed this story for a while now, but I just wanted you to know that there is still people reading it for the first time :) I don't usually read angst, but I'm glad I did this time. It was very touching and real. Thank you for having the courage to write about somethin that is personal to you, even if your story is not the same as Hinata's, it's still something you went true yourself. Also, I loved the humor and romance added on the write parts, very well written and enjoyable. I loved the whole thing in overall :)
Kinglou27 chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
Great job, very captivating and emotional.
AnimeRoxx chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
This was beautiful! I really love your writing! I was never diagnosed with an eating disorder, but when I was in high school, I was the same as Hinata! I ate all the time, and soon, people's words were getting to me. But I had one very close friend that was always there and helped me before I went down that path.

I am glad I gave this story a go. Great job!

And I do hope you have recovered, or are on your way to recovery!
failings chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
This is such a powerful piece. Every moment was either beautiful or tragic or both and that is an amazing talent. It's interesting, while I was very curious about who restricted was, this last chapter allowed me some new perspective in that, the identity of restricted became something meaningless because Hinata felt confident in herself enough for it to fall away. Also, I really enjoy your portrayal of Hinata, it was something multifaceted—she wasn't too sweet, wasn't too rude, wasn't too innocent, she was real. As you said, Hinatas feelings of inferiority and anxiety are almost universal and it was so important to read about someone who much like myself and a majority of the world struggled with themselves and body image and just the everyday worries often overlooked in fan fiction and novels everywhere. Thank you so much for writing this piece and thank you very much for not abandoning it, it means a lot to me. I loved how cheesy it was because it almost gives you hope than anyone no matter how sad can attain such an ending. Good luck on your recovery and I hope to read more of your work soon.