Reviews for Miss PotterMalfoy
adenoide chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Ivy will lost her husband at the end killed by nagini?
adenoide chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
The pairing is not because both are in love. Ivy think she will safe everyone but she's not enough prepared for that.
adenoide chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
If you think clearly the Malfoy are not very warrior. When you fight both side it's dangerous.
adenoide chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
You kill Sirius when Ivy wasn't there, why? To follow the book but there is an other data because Ivy is near Voldy.
adenoide chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Ivy won't be able to be near Voldy because her scar. Voldy could see the glamour.
adenoide chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
They think Sirius was the Secret Keeper but they don't know only if you ask. To keep Sirius with them, the Malfoy help him. Why they never check his arm to see the mark before to send Sirius in jail.
adenoide chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
The school is not safe for the children. Maybe an other school will be more safe. Dumby want to know how Ivy will be able to fight Voldy. My god this man is stupide because even she's not staying with the Dursley she didn't know the magic.
adenoide chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I'm glad one teacher belive the children.
adenoide chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I don't know but I was thinking the story will be different from the book.
adenoide chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
My god, gryffindor I'am disappointed. Severus will be awful with Ivy because she's in gryffi.
adenoide chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Hedwig has lost her feathers. If she goes with Ivy name, Dumby will want to manipulate her. Maybe Lucius could check her vaults to be sure.
adenoide chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Why not use blood potion to adopt her.
adenoide chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
With the Malfoy, Ivy will learn more than with the Dursley.
lilmisadiva chapter 22 . 9/6/2012