Reviews for Miss PotterMalfoy
AP.Violin chapter 28 . 9/19/2014
Best fem!Harry story I've ever read! Wonderful..just wonderful! Although I wish Severus and Ivy had more interaction in the earlier years.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/24/2014
Chapter 28 pls
LRR chapter 28 . 8/15/2014
I loved it! It was original and amazing and... I can't describe how just plain awesome it was. A very original fic. I love the ending! So sweet! I thought it was very well written, and I never had a single thought about not finishing it. Amazing, though I think the Ivy/Severus was a little too fast at first, but the rest was perfect. And when I mean little, I mean just a tiny bit rushed. But that's just me. I liked how it went through the years, not just starting in their sixth year or so, and maybe the prologue is when the Malfoys adopted her, or in a flashback. I really like that, how I read it and certain parts in their earlier years, but didn't have to read about six other long fics that didn't change much from the books or movies until the actual part that is different, other than her being a Malfoy. I really liked it, loved it, and will definantly reread it, something I rarely do.

Keep writing!
L.R.R.
vreealnd.melina chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
ugg u could have found a snakier name for a snake hedwig is an owl name
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
omg that was amazing 3 i love this story
whrr.trudy chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
thank you for sharing your story, I really enjoyed it... was quite fun!
harlequin320 chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
awesome story, keep up the good work
renata23 chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
Wow so amazing
Sleepy-Forevermore chapter 28 . 4/29/2014
I loved your story! It was really creative!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,917.
If you want to sigh, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Maybe2Morrow chapter 28 . 3/1/2014
this was great, I loved every bit of it. and it was so different than any story I've read. I like how you integrated Ivy into the Malfoy family. I stayed up late to finish reading lol. this was so beautiful, thanks for writing it!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Fem Harry is just to disguise slash.
Kit89 chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
An absolutely lovely story! Thank you for the great read!

Many hugs,
Kit89
Kaya70 chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
Love it
IAmAlwaysAwesome chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
Wow great ending. I thought it is going to be wierd but i actually like it!
362 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »