Reviews for Miss PotterMalfoy
Alex chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
This is so awesome! An albino snake named Hedwig! Genius! :)
DaphneandBellatrixPotter chapter 28 . 2/20/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
This is probably one of the most well written fanfics out there (grammatically) so far. Also, the story has been pretty good.
Nadiafarjana chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Lovely
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
ewww Stella sounds like such a stuck up popular girl brainless blond name (no offense to anyone with that name) it doesn't fit ivy/Harry's personality at all
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
GIRL!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
Can't do it! I just can't do it! Sorry but reading the part where they first kissed made me nauseated. So unfortunately I can no longer read this with out most likely puking my guts out.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
But... Neville wasn't a puff?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Hedwig is a snake! Aww yeah!
Katepatterson chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Why did you have to force such an awesome story on me, your description doesn't capture how fricken cool this fanfic was... The feels were so strong I shrieked a couple times ( it was just too perfect) I love this and will re read it multiple times !
- Kate
Serenityyew chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
I really liked the begining. The Malfoy's being involved was a good change to read too! This story made me laugh and cry. Sometimes I wish there where more detail and a set of the overall feel and emontional grip to a scene, Like in the begining Ivy's young, pure, naive, unwanted, and abused. Pulling these emotional feels to the story.
thehelpinghand chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
i wish you had ended that with Severus fainintg but i think i can deal with this. i think that your story was very good and i like the way that you balanced and explained with out dragging it out to mcuh.
Jenny chapter 28 . 6/17/2015
This was an absolutely amazing story with a perfect ending! :)
laexdream chapter 28 . 4/22/2015
Thanks for the story! Snape was absolutely adorable! I did feel that this was more tell than show, but I guess if you did show everything, it wouldn't be 28 chapters xD
laexdream chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
I love the camaraderie between the sorting hat and Ivy xD
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »