Reviews for Kahn's Greatest Mistake
M.E.Pea chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Hey, y'all! Thanks so much for all the support and feedback. I'm working on the last chapter and it should be done around Christmas break or January. Not sure when, yet, but I'm nearly done.

If anyone's interested about what happened lol: Basically college and a temporarily broken computer. I'm a junior at the moment and spending a year abroad (Hong Kong now, Japan next semester!) and I'm so much busier than I ever thought I'd ever be. Plus, writing a satisfying ending is hard, especially after being away for so long. But I think about this story all the time, so no worries.
NotBornHatched chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
I found this on tv tropes, and I have to say this is amazing. Please put up the next chapter soon.
honk4honk chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
It's Koon not khan!
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Good story. I actually liked it and I can somewhat see this happening to them. (Well, maybe in an alternate universe. But still.)
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
This was a lot more dark than I thought it was going to be... I mean... Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
More update please?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
please update
M.E.Pea chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I'm sorry it's taken so long to complete the story. My computer got a very serious virus that somehow ended up deleting all of my Office programs :O I bought Office again but for some reason I have problems re installing it. It'll be fixed soon!
berrisweet101 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Yes another good chapter. I would love to read a story about Joseph the way you hinted about it in the earlier chapters I was really interested to see what happened with him. Can't wait to read the final chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Another great chapter; sad the next one will be the end though. Very interested in reading Joseph's story? What will it be called?
Sailor Pluto chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Glubbing genius
berrisweet101 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Please tell me you will be updating soon? This was the first story I ever read on fanfiction and that was over a year ago. This is so beautifully written and I love every aspect of the characters. This story is so believable and I praise you as an author. So let me reiterate, please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Oh, also, I want to hear more about all the other characters, like the Gribbles and Joseph and maybe more on some of the less important characters as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Yay! I'm glad you continued it! Keep it up! I gotta know what happens.
Bailee chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I... I dom't want to be a burden, but... can... can you please update? Please?