Reviews for Kahn's Greatest Mistake
please update
M.E.Pea chapter 1 . 1/28
I'm sorry it's taken so long to complete the story. My computer got a very serious virus that somehow ended up deleting all of my Office programs :O I bought Office again but for some reason I have problems re installing it. It'll be fixed soon!
berrisweet101 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Yes another good chapter. I would love to read a story about Joseph the way you hinted about it in the earlier chapters I was really interested to see what happened with him. Can't wait to read the final chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Another great chapter; sad the next one will be the end though. Very interested in reading Joseph's story? What will it be called?
Sailor Pluto chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Glubbing genius
berrisweet101 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Please tell me you will be updating soon? This was the first story I ever read on fanfiction and that was over a year ago. This is so beautifully written and I love every aspect of the characters. This story is so believable and I praise you as an author. So let me reiterate, please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Oh, also, I want to hear more about all the other characters, like the Gribbles and Joseph and maybe more on some of the less important characters as well.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Yay! I'm glad you continued it! Keep it up! I gotta know what happens.
Bailee chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I... I dom't want to be a burden, but... can... can you please update? Please?
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I think I don't want anyone to be able to tell that the baby is Bobby's. it'll be interesting to see how they act around that.
M.E.Pea chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Hey guys! I'm so sorry about the delay! It's my senior year of high school and we have college apps and all that- but anyway! I should have it up before the end of the year (or the world- 12/21 ooooooh!) See you then :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
This was a very realistic "worst-case-scenario" for the KOTH characters' futures. Very disturbing, but well written and shows intimate knowledge of the show and characters, knowledge reflected in the dialogue and thoughts of characters.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
hey ypo need to rite more chapters!
Lord Vukodlak chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Some how I think when Josepth said "mistakes need to be taken care of." he was actually refering to Chane.
The Legend of Derpy chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I'm sorry to bring this to your attention, but the site rules forbid you from posting an AN as a fic. Please remove this offending chapter.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX