Reviews for Kahn's Greatest Mistake
KeepingUpDisappearances chapter 6 . 7/18
AWW! 3
Sailor Pluto chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
I love this story so much and I am so happy you finished it! You are like an excellent author and this is one of my favorite stories Seriously! Excellent job and goodluck with college stuffs :3 also I really secretly hope you write more fics.
MORE chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
/chant EPI-LOGUE! /stomp EPI-LOGUE! /stomp EPI-LOGUE! /stomp

I need to know about their future. The progression of their relationship... IF Bobby DID date anyone else when Connie heard that woman in the background she kept thinking back to. Such excellent writing; the feels, man, the feels.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Overall, this was a very interesting story. I really hope you consider a sequel. Maybe you could set it in the future and discuss Bobby and Connie's relationship, Kimmy's life as a teenager, and Chane's life.
M.E.Pea chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Hey, y'all! Thanks so much for all the support and feedback. I'm working on the last chapter and it should be done around Christmas break or January. Not sure when, yet, but I'm nearly done.

If anyone's interested about what happened lol: Basically college and a temporarily broken computer. I'm a junior at the moment and spending a year abroad (Hong Kong now, Japan next semester!) and I'm so much busier than I ever thought I'd ever be. Plus, writing a satisfying ending is hard, especially after being away for so long. But I think about this story all the time, so no worries.
NotBornHatched chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
I found this on tv tropes, and I have to say this is amazing. Please put up the next chapter soon.
honk4honk chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
It's Koon not khan!
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Good story. I actually liked it and I can somewhat see this happening to them. (Well, maybe in an alternate universe. But still.)
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
This was a lot more dark than I thought it was going to be... I mean... Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
More update please?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
please update
M.E.Pea chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I'm sorry it's taken so long to complete the story. My computer got a very serious virus that somehow ended up deleting all of my Office programs :O I bought Office again but for some reason I have problems re installing it. It'll be fixed soon!
berrisweet101 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Yes another good chapter. I would love to read a story about Joseph the way you hinted about it in the earlier chapters I was really interested to see what happened with him. Can't wait to read the final chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Another great chapter; sad the next one will be the end though. Very interested in reading Joseph's story? What will it be called?
Sailor Pluto chapter 5 . 11/5/2013