Reviews for Old Friends New Lovers
Anonymous1331 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I can't believe how true this paragraph is, for my real life I mean. Great story BTW, love reading it.

"It's just that..no one has ever told me such sweet things before. No one has ever called me amazing or special except my mom and dad. And to hear it coming from someone else...especially you..it...it makes my heart burst with happiness. I always felt useless to the world, like I never made a difference. And you come along and tell me otherwise, that I have made a difference. And that difference was meeting you Benny! Before we met no one talked to me, and everyone ignored me. But when we met, you were different! You wanted to be my friend!" Ethan cried out sobbing between each word as if he had built up a lifetime of tears.
J.J chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Loved it! sweet ending and lots of fluff! Keep up the good work!
TrampledRose chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
OKAY TOO SWEET (Passes out on floor) :) And yes, I would love it if you continued this.
MAFITA chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Oh! Please, please, please continue! I loved it! It was so cute! I love them together! :D Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Beebear98 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Plzzz you write so cute! More my love I need more of the fluf x3 it's to cute the kisses the tears awwww! I love it you are the boom dot com! Love Brebear98
am who i am chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
beautiful. Let love be as it will be and Ethan found that out. Beautiful
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Cute! Loved it alot! hope to see more from you! :)
CuttieGirll57 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
"Goodnight my sweet dream come true!" AWWWWWWWWWW adorableness! :) Are you going to write more? ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Write more please it's so good... Pretty please
wyatt chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Ohmigod so adorable. i loved it and i would love to be in ethans position i mean my sweet dream come true! so sweet. good job and keep it going. maybe just a bit slower though
AndradeFreak chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Only had time to read first chapter on account of school but I love it so far. You write pretty good. I'll read the rest later and then get back to you.
JustMe133 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
So sweet it could give you cavities! Adorable! Great story, so cute!
Dark.x.Raven.x chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
plzzz add more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
It was so cute!
JustMe133 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww that was so cute! Loved it!