Reviews for Coming Out of the Cupboard
Padfootette chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Great story it was soo cute
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Tereina Denny.
Coming out of the cupboard. That is a really creative title! I loved this story! Because of Hermione being so perceptive, that dazed conversation was great too. Continue it please? Pretty pretty please With a cherry on top?
UnderStatement12 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
If ur going to continue this, plz do! That was epic!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Frist off, one of the most creative titles I've seen. I very much like that and I haven't even started reading yet.

Ha. Hermione having to know where Harry is at all times. So true. I always kind of hated that about book Hermione (usually I love her).

He he. Harry's short. lol. I like that.

I'm glad Hermione accepts them together but I'm a little shocked. Then again, it's just a light, fluffy story so I'm happy :)

Hahahahahaha. Harry is a dirty minded boy. I mean, the whipped cream comment probably should have tipped me off but it was the thinking of Draco's prick growing that confirmed it.

Draco hates topping. lol. Now my brain is going even more crazy. I do love a bottom Draco. Yum.

-Laura
sweetstrawberrysmiles chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
lol hermiones the bomb! So funny! XD
Rooz990 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
great story

~Rooz
Bodan Shounendan chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Secret relationship?

Cool.I never think about secret ,I like this story because I'm Drarry shipper too!

Keep writing...

Key
Echo Vanity chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
How cute! (sorry cbf logging in haha) I'm so glad you continued it! Adorable! :D
LillyFrost chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
XD they use whipped cream, awesome. just super awesome. Oh and I think you forgot to add a "don't" to one of Harry's earlier sentences :)
Toko Kyotaro chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
LOL! LMFAO!

"Oh, Draco hates topping,"

LOL!
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
please. Please. Please! Continue please! This is the greatest thing ever! I'd love to see how you'd continue it! So please? (I'm pathetic aren't I? Begging like I am. But I do it with honor!)
smiling-is-my-favorite-pastime chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
that was so brilliant, the bit at the end was funny! could you write another chapter? please
sara chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
that was funny, i love top Harry and blushing bottom Draco.i hope you will write sequel.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 3/14/2012