Reviews for Days in the Life of Takano and Onodera
JayP.H chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
This is probably one if thee best lemons I have ever read about this paring.
It's like cambells soup, "Mmm Mmm Mmm tasty tasty."

Absolutely loved it.
EmpressMinea chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Your lemon is one of the best lol
mywinterfireflies chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Its really good so pls write more
MisokosLemons chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
xD this is nice, i love you for posting it :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
3 Kudos!
Maria Reyes chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
onodera ritsu and haitani shin chapter
Pablitta chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
This whas amazing!
I love this pairing so much! I'm a sekaiitchi fan since a year and i never get bored of it, i always search for fanfic when my parents arent looking at what i am doing( i'm 13 to( it is. Urrently 1:32 am here and i m in my bed with my mothe's cell(totally elligAlly)))
Anyway, every time i reade youre fanfic i keep on thinking that it is great!
Besiee i'm kinda greatfull that you got carried away with your lemon ;) i love a naughty Ritsu taking the lead and giving Takano a blow job (muahaha, i'm such a perv)
Sorry for my bad english ( i'm francophone) And once again, good job!
Astrid chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
I honestly think the selfharm thing is overused and quite random. It's still a pretty enjoyable fanfic though.
x.your.yaoi.boy.x chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Well, this was actually more adorable than sexy...I hope I'm not offending the author in any way.

10 out of 10 bananas!

YAOI SALUTE! ;)
Tentai.t chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Luff the flufffff!
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Sweet and sour! Loved it!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
First of all, so happy this is about takano and onodera! It's intersting!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Please finish!
SaySaeri chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
When it's like this, I get twisted and think, 'hah, That's what you deserve Masamune, for not answering him.' I don't know I just get angry and hope they suffer... and at the same time I pray for Ritsu's safety and hope that Ritsu leaves him and I'm like 'Serves you right Masamune' then they get together again and I'm all happy. *shakes head* Something's wrong with me...
Ros-Poz2 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Just so you know, when I read this chapter I yelled "F***k off!" Three times, because I didn't want Onodera to die! AHHHH!
Hiring: *throws another book at my head* SHUT UP!
Me: You!