Reviews for Days in the Life of Takano and Onodera
Maria Reyes chapter 13 . 4/16
onodera ritsu and haitani shin chapter
Pablitta chapter 4 . 3/29
This whas amazing!
I love this pairing so much! I'm a sekaiitchi fan since a year and i never get bored of it, i always search for fanfic when my parents arent looking at what i am doing( i'm 13 to( it is. Urrently 1:32 am here and i m in my bed with my mothe's cell(totally elligAlly)))
Anyway, every time i reade youre fanfic i keep on thinking that it is great!
Besiee i'm kinda greatfull that you got carried away with your lemon ;) i love a naughty Ritsu taking the lead and giving Takano a blow job (muahaha, i'm such a perv)
Sorry for my bad english ( i'm francophone) And once again, good job!
Astrid chapter 7 . 3/12
I honestly think the selfharm thing is overused and quite random. It's still a pretty enjoyable fanfic though.
XxYourYaoiGirlxX chapter 4 . 1/21
Well, this was actually more adorable than sexy...I hope I'm not offending the author in any way.

10 out of 10 bananas!

YAOI SALUTE! ;)
Tentai.t chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Luff the flufffff!
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Sweet and sour! Loved it!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
First of all, so happy this is about takano and onodera! It's intersting!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Please finish!
SaySaeri chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
When it's like this, I get twisted and think, 'hah, That's what you deserve Masamune, for not answering him.' I don't know I just get angry and hope they suffer... and at the same time I pray for Ritsu's safety and hope that Ritsu leaves him and I'm like 'Serves you right Masamune' then they get together again and I'm all happy. *shakes head* Something's wrong with me...
Ros-Poz2 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Just so you know, when I read this chapter I yelled "F***k off!" Three times, because I didn't want Onodera to die! AHHHH!
Hiring: *throws another book at my head* SHUT UP!
Me: You!
Ros-Poz2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
You know how st the start the bits in bold are sound effects? Well, when it said TRAIN I couldn't help but laugh! XD Still reading...I'll tell you what I thought about it when I read the last chapter!
Arisu chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
First lemon? Wow! That's amazing! My first lemon wasn't nearly as spectacular. Well, I never published it. It was a Junjou Romantica lemon...and I feel ashamed because I'm 15. But I didn't know what yaoi was until about a year ago. Still, awesome job! I'll reccomend it to my buddies!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
That was pretty good for your first lemon! I love how you made it different with the uke becoming more dominant. Congrats!
jezebelsmua chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
THAT WAS YOUR FIRST? HAHAHA Im so so impressed! So good.
jezebelsmua chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I thought it was a little rushed but i enjoyed it! Thank you
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »