Reviews for Consequences of eavesdropping
Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/22
Holy mother of all fuckers... SAKURA HAD A FUCKING ORGY WITH 2 SEXY MOTHERFUCKERS. Lucky T-T
That was fucking awesome for a first lemon. It was better than most of the other author's lemons. This is now my favourite sakuraxakatsuki orgy *having a fangasm* ERMEGERD *faints - Hinata style*
SodaPop1333 chapter 1 . 3/18
This smut? Hell to the the fucking yeah.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 3/11
Fucking hot. XD
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 1 . 2/14
PLEASE MORE, that was the best erotic, sensual, and wet threesome lemon ever! Please create a sequel! I am surprised that Deidara didn't use the mouths on his hands.
Tainted Coco chapter 1 . 1/25
Hnng moreee please u should write a part two were they keep her XD (just a suggestion)
Akatsuki's cherry chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is kind of disturbing /o/
Tash chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
hot hot hot hot hot! Instant fave this made me so wet i"m not even kidding it was that hot!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Yeah! Go SasoSaku! And Deidara...I guess?*shrugs shoulders* well that was pretty much a pleasurable experience for her...getting pleasured by one of the two hottest Akatsuki members from the front and behind...Wheeeww..that's one heck of a ride...*smirk* Well its a good lemon for your first time. And you shouldn't continue it. Just leave it hanging like that. Its one of those stories you shouldn't continue. And yes...edit it to make longer and better! Please! Not that it isn't good or anything. If you can make it longer and better than do it! But keep this one and post the improved one. Such a waste to replace the already written one.
bad girl 61 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
omg yessssss continue the story
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
hot in and oh my god!
ricachu chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So good. more please x)
miss-paws chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow, just. . . wow.
The best lemon I've EVER READ!
Please , PLEASE make a squeal! PLEASE! D:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
... O/O
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
That was HOT. Best threesome lemon I've read so far, and I've read quite a few. Definitely on my reread list.
Tuar-Chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
FUCK. I think I have a girl erection. But seriously OHMYFUCKINGGOD THAT WAS SO HOT AND SEXY. Ajsnhsakkshslks SasoSakuDei is my OTP too, and that lemon was written INCREDIBLEY! PleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE make a sequel!
And btw way, WOW. I am just in awe. Like, yeah that was a fucking incredible lemon, but I mean your writing is just... I can't think of a word to describe it! Amazing? Incredible? I don't think there is even a word to describe it. :D
Yeah... I'm gonna go read some of your other stories right after my shock-induced state of dumfoundedness wears off

Until later,