Reviews for Finding Home and Keeping It
Honeytongue22 chapter 3 . 1/4
This is really good so far. I can not wait for you to update this. .
I loved that episode of the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh [and the show entirely].
FrittzyCrazy chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This is a great chapter! Good Luck Kessie, I hope You'll get along with these birds. Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I love your story some of those birds remind me of my sister and her friends. I hope you plan to continue, anyways update soon.
Fizzy Starburst chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Yay, you updated! :)

I loved the other birds reactions to discovering that Kessie wasn't raised by birds. So genuine, and the way Kessie talked about it and stood up for them was really well written. On the same subject, I adore all of these new bird characters. They're all so full of life and personality.

Really glad this was updated, looking forward to what you do next! :)
LionshadeSC chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
i want to know where this story goes; please continue it! :D
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
that little episode made me cry so much q.q

this was nice to read and i'm interested, so i shall read on! :D
Violetinspiration chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
This story is amazing. It really brings back memories for me... I love Pooh. I love Rabbit being an unlikely dad,and I wanted to be just like Kessie when I was little. I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but would you please consider getting back to it? It sweeps you back to the Hundred-Acre-Wood. Write more when you can:)
Steena the Cat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
:O I need to come back to this...this is...really intriguing!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Again, I read this chapter, and all I see is potential. I reall look forward to reading more of this soon, even if it take another long update span. I love the Henny character, and that bit with Kessie imagining what Rabbit would do was spot on.
DORK DOG chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Please write more! This is really good! Pm me!
DORK DOG chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Please keep writing this! Its really good!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awwwww! This story sounds so cute! And it sounds like it has a lot of potential. I was always a huge fan of the realtionship between Rabbit and Kessie. Too me, it always seemed like the ultimate parental bond. Really looking forward to seeing where this story goes from here!