Reviews for Just Another Meteor Freak
Dani McLean chapter 7 . 7/30
This was a good chapter. I love the farming themed ghosts that seem to be attracted to the small farm town of Smallville. The souls thing definitely made Harvester an interesting opponent. Each strike gained him a new hostage. I loved Danny and Clark at the end. "What's this?" "I don't know. Shit just happens to me and I go along with it." It was so funny and so like them. Danny's exasperation just serves to amuse us horrible unsympathetic people.
pointless story
shit don't read went shit
sam chapter 19 . 4/3
Uh in chapter 19 why didn't danny just teleport them to the Talon
deadzoa chapter 31 . 2/3
f mill Lloyd
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 27 . 2/2
That. Was. Beautiful. So much better than I was imagining would happen. The perfect solution. Where Justice, love, and mercy meet. But the story keeps the villain; just changed, and now unpredictable. Thank you.
hermanwade1 chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Hey asshole. You must really be an old fuck still living with your parents if you you can write this over the top piece of high quality shit. Seriously man what the fuck was going on your head when you thought ghosts was gonna be clark kent a-k-fucking-a superman's though opponent. You must have really self issues if you wanna demoralize big supes
Ware-Witch chapter 40 . 9/11/2016
Wow. That was amazing. I love writing, creating, and reading stories but never have read or imagined something like this the way you weaved their two worlds together flawlessly to create the ultimate story really amazed me. I cannot describe the was this changed my experiences. I look forward to reading the sequel. Thank you for bringing this amazing tale to life.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
awesome! Vlad defeated, more Danny Ember friendship so awesome! But where's Dani Phantom?
kitsunefangirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
It's a great story, but it's hard to follow who is talking. Proper grammar is to separate each new speaker with a new paragraph, ieI'm going ghost." Danny said.
"I'm from Kypton." Said Clark.
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 33 . 5/16/2016
Oh shit. This isn't gonna end well.
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
Wow. OKAY, can I use Ember/Your explanation of Vlad's story? Credit shall be attained by you, I promise.
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 25 . 5/15/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GODS NOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, DAMMIT!
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 20 . 5/15/2016
. . .
Oh shit. MAN, THIS IS WHERE THINGS GO DOOOWN!
I was cringing during Clark and Vlad's conversation.
And now Lex knows the truth. Daaaamn, this won't end anywhere good. But how the hell does Lex know Clark's real name? [Kryptonian name; whatever]
Hmmmm... It will either be revealed, or not... Gah, who cares. This is awesome, by the way! Your writing style, yes, has its flaws, but mine does too [and really, it's the same with everybody on this site.] You've integrated Danny into this story remarkably well. I'm not this good with crossovers, and that's saying something.
Five stars! Glanced ahead and saw that this has a sequel. TOOOOOTALLY reading that once I've finished with this.
I keep expecting the GIW to kidnap Danny and torture him, as is the norm in the phandom.
Again, this story is GOLD. Putting it on my recommended stories list! I am spreading the word about you, jadedbluerose, because you are awesome!
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
Oh crap. Undergrowth has emerged! And someone's gonna get possessed. SIGH...