Reviews for The Train Incident
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
Lol that was so funny!
MaikaMaika chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
I've list count of how many times I've read this, but I often find myself reading this when I'm in the mood for some fluffy humor.

There's just so much to love about this fic, and it's a nice break from the heart breaking angst in reverberations :)
LonePiper chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
0#( This is my attempt to send you a sword so that you may stab at humour more often. (I think it looks a bit like a gladius?) This is a brilliant piece of storytelling and any OOCness is entirely forgiven. I've been grinning like a loon all through reading this. Thanks!
ParrishGranger chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Loved this! I'm surprised the guys had the nerve to try and eavesdrop, that's just along for trouble
ioanna-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Loved it! It was so funny and fluffy*-*
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
funny. i like it.
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
All I can say after reading this is: poor Roy. After the McDonald's coffee incident (and the very real 2nd and 3rd degree burns that occurred), Riza probably should be worried that Roy will never reproduce. Actually-she should be worried that he'll never function properly again. Ouch! This was amusing. I enjoyed it.
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Awwwh, I loved this. The situation, her justified anger, the cute scene, Havoc being fled and then coming back to eavesdrop, and of course the ending that was really funny.
I like your style, I will definitely check the other story you mentioned.
BreadStarz chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Very cute and funny! Loved the moments between Roy and Riza :)
wordslinger chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh my god. This is the best thing.
Cavallo Alato chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ahaha this was so perfect! I loved every bit of it! Oh Havoc and Breda...
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Omg im dying that was to funny
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
The slumbering Hawkeye did not seem to have any qualms with the new position. She sighed contentedly in her sleep and leaned her head more firmly against his jaw. Though not strictly necessary, Mustang decided it might be a good idea to wrap his arms around the Lieutenant. For security, of course – in case the ride got bumpy. He certainly did not want her to fall out of her seat. He carefully eased his hands around Hawkeye; they came to rest easily against her midsection.

Apparently Hawkeye detected some semblance of truth in his tone, as she slumped back against him. "I suppose that will have to do."

The rest of the train ride was spent sorting out the mess. The train attendant arrived to find chaos: a shattered cabin door with two soldiers standing guiltily outside, a flushed lieutenant trying desperately to look anywhere but at her commanding officer, and a half-nude state alchemist hunched and whimpering in pain.
And that was how Colonel Roy Mustang made his not-so-triumphant debut in Central: Splayfooted, bowlegged, and more than slightly broiled.

Just some of my favourite lines.
This was sweet and cute and hilarious and I just really loved it!
His voice lowered suggestively. "Is there a… third thing you want?"
"Tea."
"Tea?" he echoed incredulously. He did not even attempt to hide the disappointment in his tone.

"Perhaps you shouldn't perform flame alchemy while… distracted?"
Insideoutme chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hi!
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story.
Everyone was in character and filled me with warm fuzzy Royai feels :)
Thanks for sharing it!
fullmetalscully chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I absolutely love this! It is well written, funny, and sweet. Keep up the great work!