Reviews for If the World Ends
shelllynn22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very cute.
Eva13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
A sweet story. I really liked the premise and what you did with it. I've read pretty much everything you've written and wanted to thank you for the enjoyment it's given me. I don't know if you have a beta but your grammar and spelling are immaculate. There's nothing more irritating than being distracted in a good story by bad grammar. Keep up the good work.
sally144 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Very good story thank you
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Very sweet story and I'm so glad the world DIDN'T end! Thanks for sharing!
Soni's Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really enjoyed this oneshot! Who wouldn't want to spend the last few hours before the world ends with Edward. Thanks for sharing;)
momma2fan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice.I don't get why this has so few reviews. I liked it.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
fab story so romantic.
cullensgrl chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Loved it...short, sweet, cute, and so sexy. I couldn't ask for more!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Another winner. They are both so sweet it almost makes my teeth hurt, but I love them. I love the shy, quiet types.
boomerand chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
fun stuff - short, sweet and sexy!
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Edward'sChipper recommended your story on Sunday, March 18, 2012 at :

Unresolved. Unrequited. Words left unsaid. Actions left undone.

First times, or…last times?

Summary: If you thought the world was going to end, how would you spend your last night? Six friends contemplate the question. One/shot for Fandom Gives Back for LLS. A/H…Canon couples…of course there’ll be sex…hope you’ll give it a shot.

Well, of COURSE I’m going to read it if she says it has some smexin’. *grins*

The fic begins with Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, and Bella all working in the same bar in Manhattan to supplement their lack of income from their other hearts’ pursuits. Aka, they don’t make enough money doing what they want yet, so they do what they have to do to make ends meet. It’s 2011, and word has just come from that moron–I mean gentleman–in California that the world will end on May 21, 2011. They’re all closing up the place for the night, doing a last-minute cleanup, counting their tips, reconciling their drawers, when Bella pops the question:

“So, kids, if that cracker is right and tonight is our last night on the planet, what are you going to do to commemorate the end of time?” Bella asked as she set up beers and shots for her friends as she’d done over the nights when they all closed up together. The bar was closed for the night, and it was just the employees. It was actually her favorite time of day, if she was being honest with herself. Spending time with her friends was the perfect way to wind down after a busy shift, in Bella’s opinion.

After the others reply in order, and I’m not going to give it away, Edward finally asks Bella.

“You know, that’s a very intriguing question, Mr. Cullen. If the world ends tomorrow at six o’clock, what would I like to have done for eighteen hours? Well, I’d like to have a really good omelet, and then I’d like to have a bubble bath. I’d like to listen to some really good music, and I’d like to make love to a handsome man. That would be the perfect eighteen hours to me,” Bella remarked as she pulled her tickets to do her own accounting for the night.

”So, what kind of music would you consider really good?” Edward asked nervously.

“Um, let’s see. A little Coltrane, Dylan, old school Eagles, a little bit of Beach Boys, a little Skynard, maybe some Zeppelin. I like a lot of different music. If I got to the sex part, I’d have to add some Norah Jones and maybe a little Dave Matthews or some Howie Day,” Bella answered as she filled out the liquor order sheet to leave for the bar manager the next day.

Sorry, not going to give you any more of that convo.

I absolutely adore Bella’s answer here because it almost mirrors my own–not to mention that, for the most part, Bella nails the music that is all conveniently on my iPod. All except the Howie Day, and absolutely no Beach Boys, except God Only Knows.

If you’re wondering, none of our favorite cast of characters is together at the beginning of this fic, and it’s mostly centered on Edward and Bella. I really enjoyed what samekraemer did with this, especially how she stayed true to canon with one of the most surprising things of this fic to me. It’s an o/s, and rather sweet, and if you didn’t notice, this was written as a donation for Fandom LLS. Give it a shot, but be sure to leave samekraemer some love for donating her time and talent to one of the many worthy Fandom causes.
mysticfighter111 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Live like every day was the last day ... Isn't it a pity that most of us would only be brave enough to act on our feelings and desires in the face of impending death?
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Very good story! Loved how you could feel The intensity in the bar, that Edward really wanted Bella, and apparently Edward doesn't need a lot of money, or at least is loft says that, and most DEFINITELY wants and has wanted Bella for a long time! Nice way to spend your time before the end of the world!
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I think the end of the world might be better than anticipated if that's what it's like. stepping away from the computer for a nice, cool shower
Allthingseandb chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was so entertaining! I remember that day! I think I took a nap, too bad I wasn't ringing it in like Edward and Bella!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »