Reviews for Baby Mine
FabrevansFTW chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Hi! Found this fic just now... I really like it... and I know it's been over a year since you last updated but I truly hope you still decide to continue with it and eventually finish it when you find the time to do so. :) Thank you for sharing your love of Sam and Quinn with us!
Madison chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i stoped waching when i herd it was going to be about sam

sorry
ccabm18129 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I love this story write more!
Dogluvertoo chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
You're actually a really good writer, and I love this idea of sort of an AU Fabrevans. I can't wait for more, especially their meeting! Please update :)
RJRRAA chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Iq chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Great story so far!
Written-in-hearts chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Whoo! Good chapter! I loved it...awesome(: Keep writing...I can hardly wait for Sam and Quinn to finally meet.
fabrevansgleek chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
love it :)
quam314159 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Nice! Please make more!:)
Written-in-hearts chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Cool chapter! I am still loving this story. Can't wait for Sam and Quinn to actually meet and talk. I love the Quick friendship too, by the way! Keep writing!(:
RJRRAA chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!

Quinn,Puck,Tina,Mike,Brittany,Santana,Kurt,Mercedes,Artie,Finn and Rachel are 11 people not 10
Written-in-hearts chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ooh. I really like this so far. I can't wait for Sam to make an appearance and for him and Quinn to be together. I also like the Quick friendship. Keep writing and update soon(:
quam314159 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice! Please make more!:)
Mandy Hale chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I really like this, I hope you continue. I just hope Q doesn't delevop feelings for Puck. They weren't in love, she just had his baby. Can't wait to see how Quinn makes the transition!:) Update soon!:)
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 3/14/2012