Reviews for With a little help
Wind Wolf 1701 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
This is a good story but it feels like only half a story, I hope the rest of it comes soon. I want to see what happens when they take over Hogwarts and bring down Dumbles! WW.
loretta537 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
this was a great story, somehow i missed the last two chapters and luckily found it again. i cant wait to read the sequel. i want to find out how the world accepts tom riddle, what happens to dumbledore, what the healer finds out about harry, ect.
Hericus C chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Kind of an odd ending with plans for resolution, however any soldier could tell you that plans don't last past the first skirmish in a battle. It does seem to fit the theme here as the whole story seemed to have a lot left unsaid or unexplained, as if this was but a section to a bigger story.
Phaedra Coopers chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
love the new chapter. Are you insinuating that this story is completed? If so please informe me and I shall look out for the sequel
noelnoel2 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
It was a great ending with a discussion of magic, a hint of a loving relationship for Harry, and ideas for a sequel.

I am excited for your next HPstory, and if I can help in any way PM me! :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Rogue Blade chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I love this story. I don't care how long it takes I want a sequel. Please!
Melikalilly chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I love this story so much I look forward to your new stories
Klover P chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Love how its going so far! And to the person who complained abt the typos... well... i was havin such a good read I didnt even see it. Keep up the good work 123clair123!
Lovefremione chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Aww, Luna's playing match maker!
Melikalilly chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
I love this so much
darkcutey chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
i liked it a lot cant wait for next chapter

i like your style of writing and i am going to reading more of your storys so expect lots of reviews
Phaedra Coopers chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
I just started following this story but it seems very promising
noelnoel2 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012