Reviews for Shuffle Music Challenge
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
The 9th one was incredibly sad :'( But all of them are insanely great!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You're rude.
toochipanda chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*dances/flails around like a chicken* Too late! I'm already a chicken! XD

Anyways...I thought this was very good and I actually started picture some of these in my head. The last one was my favorite! :D

Loved it! C:
kayhampster chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was brilliant! I completely LOVE the I Will Not Bow one. Such a good song and such a good band! You certainly have a fantastic taste in music. :D
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Hey, this is a good one. I like how you chose songs with particular lyrics to describe a character and the situation they are in. I actually only know two of these songs, "Reflection" and "I Feel Good," but I think they fit Helga well.

With the former, that fits Helga because the girl she sees in the mirror isn't who she truly is. She is a better person than she makes herself out to be. And like Mulan, Helga thinks she won't be accepted if she shows others her true self. She knows it, and good old Football Head believes it's true, yet she denies it, both to him and to herself. Of course, it's interesting how Arnold believes that, since he doesn't always see it. But again, he is the only person who really believes she isn't just a mean bully, despite the fact that he endures more teasing and pranks from her than anyone else.

And then with the latter song, she IS going to feel good, no, AWESOME, when Arnold finally reciprocates her feelings and they become a couple like she has always dreamed.

This is the sort of thing I aim for if/when trying to write this kind of fic for HA! I haven't done so for a long time now, but I hope to get some more in again.
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Ahhh so emotional lol

I loved the first one and last one,

The first one really does remind me of the way I think at times, Did you go inside and poked around my brain? Lol

The last one AHH, it's so fluffy I can put my whole arm in it hehe, it's Crazzyy I was singing that song 2days ago, I tweeted it actually... And now I know what it says haha, "like sugar & spice" So good! P

I had fun reading these :)

Adios
Bubbleztehpwn chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh god, not a chicken! Love how you pulled me into that madness, thanks.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very cool job.

Keep the good writing.
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Reflection is the one that worked best for this.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to Limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
darkestangel1326 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I thought this was cool! You actually wrote something as if it were going to be part of a fic. Whenever I do these, I tend to just write out some characterization/thoughts I'd think they'd have. But I really did enjoy them! Also, HIGH FIVE! *Screen High Five* I also wrote a using How to Save A Life (except mine was a cover). These are cool to see, especially the How To Save A Life one you did. (Also, I like how I have a few of your songs in my music player!)
DeadAccountHaveANiceDay chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
D'X SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD AT TIMES! I seen Superman and I was not going to cry! But I almost did! SOOOO GOOD :D Keep up your awesome work!

-WhyCantIJustBePerfect
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I like them, very diverse...and correct great music.
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You're taste in music is phenomenal hahaha. (: Ah some of this made me so sad! ): Indeed, more fluff must be had! And SOON!

But still, hurrah for another update! *does some kind of victory dance*

Thank you for this little bit of randomness mixed with joy and sorrow!

As always, can't wait for what's next! WOOO!