Reviews for It Goes On
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Wow, that was kinda funny. I can't say I was expecting that. It was kinda sad in parts (idk, I'm just a sucker for bonding) but I thought it was so sweet that Alex named the cat in honor of Jack. And surprising that it was just all because of a cat. But that was very interesting. Great writing. I've read most of your other fics (all except except Cafune and All in the Faculty) and they are amazing. Really hilarious and the plot is great. You're an exceptional writer.
Spidergirl99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
OH GOD THIS WAS SO CUTE! And HILARIOUS. AHAHAHAHA. Shithead and Fanger the Banger. Ahahahahaha
Flowersforzoe chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
It physically hurt me to read the part about Brat’s Right being an anagram for Starbright. Ouch. It was a good plot though.
PinkRose235 chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
aww that was really cute!
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Naawww. Wittle puddy kidden. Ergh. Baby talk looks so stupid. Sounds stupid when i say it in my head too. Lol. Thanks for this! You da bawm diggity.
Cosmic Khaleesi chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
this made me smile so damn much! "my little gym class warrior" has to be the best thing I've seen wolf say to Alex. I really like your slightly banterous version of their relationship xx
Arianna Archer chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Honestly you are the best writer for AR on this website. Your writing makes the reader really connect, and get emotional, and it's so flawless, just... wow. I almost teared up at the anagram line at the end. That was super powerful. Anyways, I hope you'll keep updating and making new stories for Alex Rider because I'm hooked on your writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
"I...I have a secret cat!" Lol
firetestsgold chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
It was all fun and games, until the last sentence. And now I'm crying. Again. Because of your brilliant writing. I just love your stuff. Keep doing what your doing, and I will try to stop these tears.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I love Robert Frost and this one shot is brilliant
jajabaraer chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Amazing fic. And the conversations were absolutely hilarious. So normal. When Alex went 'I have a secret cat' I just about died. And all the ramblings!
Aww
Awesome. Good work :)
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is adorable. Alex cracks me up. You're good at dialogue, specifically "Did you just call me a whore?" was funny.
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Cute!
Love the reason why he missed school!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
T_T That last line.
XD I like the names of Wolf's/your mom's two cats. They're awesome.
TheSupremeShadowOverlord chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was so goddamn adorable and sweet and relationship-y just no I can't deal with this Alex has a secret cat that he named after Jack I will never get over the emotion in this story curse you