Reviews for Life
BenAddict Holmes chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That was really unique! I loved it:)
Rachel.Geller71 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Probably one of the most unique stories I've ever read. I've never in my life seen such perfect character portrayal and this story is absolutely perfect. Perfect for Gunther, perfect for me, and perfect for any other viewer.

His eccentric yet desperate attitude fit nicely in with the plot, and this was definitely Gunther. It was ridiculously flawless and almost, ALMOST made me feel like Rachel was too good for Ross. Which by the way is saying an awful lot since my iPod, computer, room, and thought are decorated with only Ross and Rachel. Though a very small part belongs to Mondler. Anyway, beautiful outlook and storyline. I expect great things from you. You've a real talent!
missineichen chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
beautifully written. you captured gunther's voice very well (eccentric, intense, introspective, strange, desperate)! He sounded just as he did when he said "oh dark mother, once again i suckle on your teat". I love that little sarcastic quip from chandler about the muffin.
Cynthia Salander chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
"Who says you need someone to love you back to feel it?"

Ah, the beauty of unrequited love...

Wonderful job! We rarely get to read what Gunther feels.
2good2betrue chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Very sweet!

Every moment of this story displayed his depression, desparation and, above all, heartache! I've always felt sorry for Gunther, and I'm glad you wrote about him! Keep up the great work!
Shyfighter chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww! No-one ever does Gunther's point of view and I really like this! Good job ;)