Reviews for Perchance to Dream
mendenbar chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Loved it!
daisesndaffidols chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
LOL! I would love to see Hodgins trying to take a swing at Booth...It might be a death sentence...but it might be worth it to see
TLWtlw chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Amy's painting sounds so beautiful
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
hehe, it was great.
DorothyOz chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
This one was funny! Loved Angela trying to get Booth naked, Hodgins' jealousy, and of course, the kryptonite comment...God, Angela has weird dreams LOL
JBCFlyers19 chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
Great chapter... I really like this one!
nertooold54 chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
Angela shouldn't fret too much. Her husband was in the dream. She was only looking. Booth and Angela had no intention of doing anything unfaithful. We all look, hence all the lists-you know 'eye candy' sexiest, best dressed, etc.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Oh, I love Micah too. I know that some think he was a ghost, but I like to think he was real. I'd love to see him again on the show too! Great read!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
AAAWWWWW! I Love Gordon Gordon, and he really is such a good friend to Booth. Perfect story! I hope they bring him back for a couple of shows this season.

Great job!
mendenbar chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
Been through a couple of tornadoes myself and the "we aren't in Kansas anymore" statement pretty much could have applied to either of them. The idea of OZ being an incorporated town in Virginia just tickles my fancy something fierce!
DorothyOz chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
Great chapter! Loved the Oz reference LOL

More please
jmbatt chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
I like the updated version of TWOO - namely that the munchkin used common-day language, LOL!

Well done.
daisesndaffidols chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
I wanted to see more B&B in this episode, thanks for doing that for me! Good job! Hope the bad weather didn't do any damage for you
KatieLindo chapter 26 . 5/13/2012
Ha that was a really funny ending.
daisesndaffidols chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
HAHA! What goes around comes around huh? If only right?