Reviews for 101 Ways to Make Hinata Hyuuga Faint
HeagyBaby chapter 39 . 9/17
This is one of the most smoothes and pleasant NH reads I've stumbled across in a long time. I loved it! all the innocent perverseness was the true icing on the cake! Please update soon!
chloemika chapter 39 . 8/30
I love everything about this! I wish this was how naruto really went!
jukehero461 chapter 39 . 7/27
Fan. Freaking. Tastic. This was a joy to read, I loved the 'mission' against Kakashi!

I also like how you roped Kiba into the team, and despite being a rather silly story it has a great deal of heart in it too, very well done!

I eagerly await more, so keep up the good work!
ThassaGoodOne chapter 1 . 7/22
lol she’d be dead by now cool cool
luchijelly chapter 39 . 7/17
I know it's been three years since the last update and it could be that u no longer want to write this story so ill just say this even tho this was such a simple concept uve really made it SO enjoyable I really hope and wish u'd continue it some day i know im not the only one who holds this sentiment this story really made me happy in a long time so even if this is a little motivation i hope it reaches u
YunsildinELA chapter 39 . 7/11
So I just binge read all 39 chapters of this. All I have to say is you are a brilliant mastermind of awesome cuteness that is adorable naruxhina moments. I love the addition as Anko as their sensei and the steal the Icha Icha plot had me giggling for a while. While I don’t have any ideas currently for the fic I do hope you continue this. I’ll review again if I get any cute fainting ideas you can use.
Poor hinata first she faints then gets knocked out
Goddammit this was so good why’d you stop?
24Irinia chapter 39 . 4/12
Супер. Продолжение пожалуйста.
Wolff Howl chapter 27 . 3/14
LOL love the prank
I'm laughing hysterically right now.
FCY Warrior chapter 39 . 1/14
Ahhhh the cliffhanger! I just need MORE. I am really hoping you finish this story as it is one of the best and cutest Naruhina stories I have ever read in this site, especially when they were young.

I am really happy you added Anko to this story as she is one of the most interesting characters in the narutoverse and I simply loved Hinata's perverted thoughts about Naruto, resembling a certain mizukage. Enjoyed the dialogue in the story and the characters were near flawless and never seemed out of character. It was simply hilarious.

Awsome job and I hope you update soon!
FCY Warrior chapter 34 . 1/14
I loved Hinata's reaction!
FCY Warrior chapter 31 . 1/14
I love the mission you have made them do! Anko is a frickin' genious!
FCY Warrior chapter 29 . 1/14